the greatest one on Earth,
If I could give the World I would
as to me that's what your worth.
Without you for my Sister
believe me, I'd be lost,
I wouldn't be without you
not at any cost.
This is my big 'Thank You'
Please do that, take a video, and post it for the Kennel.

I said please.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
and im making a slide show of her like baby pictures..

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats your sister's name? And give me some of her mates names. Ive got an awesome one here for you, i just need to personalise it.
Her name is Samantha but i never see her friends so dont want to mention any names!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I have to write a speech for my sister on her 21st shes older then me....

can anyone help me out...
Heres a good one:

"Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when Samantha brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. Happy 21st sis. "

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heres a good one:

"Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my Samantha brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. Happy 21st sis. "
Hahahahahah good movie but no..

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a good one:

"Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when Samantha brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. Happy 21st sis. "
lol.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I reckon do it, as an ice breaker, then go on to tell them how you think your sis is awesome and you love her :grinning:

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just to add she is a bulldogs supporter as well :grinning:

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
***! What you want us to help you with??

Ever been to another party with speeches? Weddings? Anything? Get some ideas from there

***!

And secondly, how do the hell do we know ur sis?? Do we know her? Have we lived with her to tell you stories??

**** MAN!

G

Gladiator.

well ive already decided for my brothers wedding i'm gonna take one look at his wife and be like, what is wrong with you? please tell me what you see in him that none of us see?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heres a good one:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i ****ing love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.