21 years ago today

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In our situation I would have got a call from your guys saying are you aware we are showing multiple alarms in your building. And I would have been like it’s only 10:00am in the morning fuck off. No I always do love the 7:30am call on a Sunday from your guys.
I tell our guys to wait until you're asleep before calling you.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A sad day for humanity that should never had happened all those innocent people murdered by an evil man, what I still find weird is the way the towers collapsed straight down and I don't know why but seeing all the tv documentaries and also whats on YouTube about how this happened it's still unbelievable.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The innocent victims of 9/11 breaks my heart..as do all victims who are innocent bystanders all over the world...attacking civilians is wrong..that goes for ALL heinous acts like this..

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Still remember it like it was yesterday.

in 2014 I went to NYC at ground zero and it's the most surreal feeling standing there, where it all happened.
Dude I have been twice. First time I did a tour where the tour guides were people who were there on the day. Powerful stuff. Such an eerie feeling being there. Can’t explain it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
except the towers did not burn or were brought down by the explosion, watch the video I posted in the previous post!
The problem with people like Dr Judy Wood is that they take the extreme. "the towers were taken down by the government and the reason there's no evidence is because they used secret energy weapons"

It's completely illogical. I mean, the first point is just too easy to show it's wrong by looking at the towers on fire

images.jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dude I have been twice. First time I did a tour where the tour guides were people who were there on the day. Powerful stuff. Such an eerie feeling being there. Can’t explain it
Likewise mate did the walking tour with people connected to the day and the museum under the site is really well done, I didn’t allow enough time so next time I’m in NYC I’ll go again and finish it off:
14EE8343-9C62-4778-A501-1B287FF618C2.jpeg
9014088F-F5C2-4DF5-BA59-8799910EFBB4.jpeg
F0592176-D987-477E-AFC3-56DE1E7E0986.jpeg
6F1FB1E0-5A83-4CEC-A33D-6771A5E7764B.jpeg
1E934283-BFCD-4FB3-A865-FF7F5B65ECAD.jpeg
94D528B6-EC1B-4023-8E19-11596EC18BE1.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
These are some of Dr Judy Woods ideas:

- "the towers were brought down by secret energy weapons"

- "crop circles are created by secret government experiments"

- "the government altered the brains of witnesses so they thought they saw planes when they actually didn't"

She's a certified crackpot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Likewise mate did the walking tour with people connected to the day and the museum under the site is really well done, I didn’t allow enough time so next time I’m in NYC I’ll go again and finish it off:
View attachment 59003View attachment 59004View attachment 59005View attachment 59006View attachment 59007View attachment 59008
We went there on memorial day. It was extra weird because other than being really busy, it was full of memorial day soldiers. And soldiers in NY on memorial day aren't like soldiers on ANZAC day in Australia. They were all in full combat gear carrying rifles.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Building burns for 12 hours doesn’t collapse!!! Hmmmmm
Easily explained. WTC were not traditional towers with an internal steel skeleton which most skyscrapers are, which can burn and not collapse because the structural integrity is maintained. A few examples there like One Meridien Plaza in Philadelphia, 1991.

Instead most of the WTC towers strength came from the steel columns that were the outer walls giving them their distinctive look. They did this to avoid having too many internal columns to create large open floor plans that tenants like. Because the outer walls were so strong, the weakest point were the floors, joined between the centre core and the outer wall as a truss. Once hit by the planes, that blew off any fire retardant on the trusses which was already deficient and was slowly being replaced before 9/11. The fires weakened the floor trusses which eventually gave way and there was nothing to stop that momentum once it started.

So conspire away, but physics and gravity don’t lie.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We went there on memorial day. It was extra weird because other than being really busy, it was full of memorial day soldiers. And soldiers in NY on memorial day aren't like soldiers on ANZAC day in Australia. They were all in full combat gear carrying rifles.
Definitely would’ve added atmosphere…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These are some of Dr Judy Woods ideas:

- "the towers were brought down by secret energy weapons"

- "crop circles are created by secret government experiments"

- "the government altered the brains of witnesses so they thought they saw planes when they actually didn't"

She's a certified crackpot.
Come on bro, everyone knows they were missiles disguised with aeroplane holograms....

PS this is an actual "theory".

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
True, probably the birth of the modern, fast moving internet conspiracy and we’ve seen some doozies in recent years with Trump and Covid. But the phenomenon itself came a lot earlier - think the ‘faked’ moon landing or JFK’s assassination among others.

It baffles me how a simple reality is overlooked by so many: when more than two people know something it’s no longer a secret. A signing to the Bulldogs is proof enough of that let alone something allegedly cooked up by Governments. I reckon a government pulling off a conspiracy is like the train that went past Belmore the day of Terry Lamb’s last game there: it was late and the players had left the field by the time it got there :tearsofjoy:.

View attachment 58975

Governments are always a day late and a dollar short.
how many people were part of the manhatten project to build a nuclear bomb? 130,000?

130,000 and it was kept secret, the world had no idea and the first clue the japanese got was a mushroom cloud, the second clue was another mushroom cloud, this is after it is sailed half way around the world and plans drawn up to drop the bomb

the dumbest idea ive ever heard is that 2 people can't possibly keep a secret, what a moron statement

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
how many people were part of the manhatten project to build a nuclear bomb? 130,000?

130,000 and it was kept secret, the world had no idea and the first clue the japanese got was a mushroom cloud, the second clue was another mushroom cloud, this is after it is sailed half way around the world and plans drawn up to drop the bomb

the dumbest idea ive ever heard is that 2 people can't possibly keep a secret, what a moron statement
130,000?

Out of them, how many would of known the actual intent, just a few at the top of the pyramid? I highly doubt that the whole 130k would of known the end game.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
130,000?

Out of them, how many would of known the actual intent, just a few at the top of the pyramid? I highly doubt that the whole 130k would of known the end game.
of course and thats my point, they know how to compartmentalise it all, but enough people would know about it to crush dinkum dogs dumb fantasy that things can't be kept a secret

conspiracies happen and in 9/11 the more complicated explanation is how all those guys got control of those planes and were able to outperform the american military, especially the flight that went halfway across the country then turned back and hit the pentagon

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
of course and thats my point, they know how to compartmentalise it all, but enough people would know about it to crush dinkum dogs dumb fantasy that things can't be kept a secret

conspiracies happen and in 9/11 the more complicated explanation is how all those guys got control of those planes and were able to outperform the american military, especially the flight that went halfway across the country then turned back and hit the pentagon
That's why some CT's gain momentum, the media forces you to question some of the bullshit excuses they push. That and the straight out lies too.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Right on cue, here he is our Conspirator in Chief with his rinse and repeat nonsense likely picked up from the ‘Loose Change: An American Coup’ mockumentary that its director Dylan Avery now regrets making.

Thanks Champ, you can go back to your rabbit hole now and keep stewing over grassy knolls, Van Allen radiation belts and furin cleavage sites :tearsofjoy:.