2024 Souths Squads

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The last name on the Jersey Flegg train and trial list is MG Motor. Is this a wind-up or is there really a person of that name? Elsewhere on the lists a Cooper MCLAREN jumped off the page at me. The World has changed: when I was growing up, any kid with a name like this would have to be a champion runner or fighter.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The last name on the Jersey Flegg train and trial list is MG Motor. Is this a wind-up or is there really a person of that name? Elsewhere on the lists a Cooper MCLAREN jumped off the page at me. The World has changed: when I was growing up, any kid with a name like this would have to be a champion runner or fighter.
There’s a bloke named Bear Williams on the list lol

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sponsor ad. I edit.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL Top 30 (29/30)
NRL Development (6/6)
Hi @Nasheed @Flanagun @04 Dreaming @TheSexDogs the pom pom brigade as Flanno says bring up this 38 thing. Souths made it very clear it's NRL Top 30 and NRL Development (6/6).

NRL Supplementary Players (used to be Development Players)
$650,000 salary cap
$80,000 minimum per player
$3,000 per NRL game bonus
4 players minimum

No club has exceeded 6 players.

@Nasheed Souths have one NRL spot left what do you think they will do?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi @Nasheed @Flanagun @04 Dreaming @TheSexDogs the pom pom brigade as Flanno says bring up this 38 thing. Souths made it very clear it's NRL Top 30 and NRL Development (6/6).

NRL Supplementary Players (used to be Development Players)
$650,000 salary cap
$80,000 minimum per player
$3,000 per NRL game bonus
4 players minimum

No club has exceeded 6 players.

@Nasheed Souths have one NRL spot left what do you think they will do?
Weve cooked our books