Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sami and Brimson edge looks really good

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Titans have got replace Boyd and stay healthy and hopefully defense systems under Des start showing

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just watched the WCC & 2 of Wigan's tries were not real tries.

First try had 2 clear forward passes.
Third try the ball was clearly grounded short.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely the scheduling plays a massive part. I think super league clubs try harder as well cause their comp is always labelled as inferior (which it is). I don't think their top team wouldn't make our top 8 over the course of a season, but in a one off game, they know how to get up for it.
I hear ya, but I think their top teams deserve a bit more respect then we give them. The majority of the good teams are stacked with ex NRL players though, so this makes their international team suffer.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shock horror! A pommie referee who appears to make a couple of marginal calls in favour of his local team. Whoever heard of such a thing? Understandably the Kennel is in meltdown, because we have never heard of, much less encountered, a ref who doesn't call everything straight down the line. We shall all have to go for counseling.

Seriously though, the fault is with the rules (or should I say "this week's rules" or even "today's rules"). If a referee cannot see whether or not a try has been scored, he should be free to say "I don't know" and leave it to the video ref. The rules require him to make a "soft" call of try or no-try, and the video ref is stuck with it, unless he can see conclusive evidence to refute it. If I were a referee (which thank the Lord I'm not, Sir) I would call "try" automatically, and hope the video ref could sort it out. - which is probably what happened!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just looked up prices for the trial in Mudgee today. Was curious since it’s not that far from me and I might have gone for something to do. Pfft faaaaaark that! $50 for a grandstand ticket for a trial?!? Gtfoh. $35 for general admission too.
That's shithouse, money grabbers