Rumour 2024 Halfback

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am new here and I don’t really want to be over stepping the mark but I have been told that we are chasing a current roosters half for 2024. Gus and Ciraldo have already met with their manager.
Has anyone else heard the same? Is this just total BS you reckon?
Cheers

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am new here and I don’t really want to be over stepping the mark but I have been told that we are chasing a current roosters half for 2024. Gus and Ciraldo have already met with their manager.
Has anyone else heard the same? Is this just total BS you reckon?
Cheers
Pls be Keary

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pls be Keary
Keary will be 31 and 2024 is his last contracted season at Chooks around 750-800k I think.
I would have preferred to have him this year if it is true.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kyle flannogun will be a premiership winning halfback by 2024
I'm racking my brains trying to work out where you've got him going. Not St Helens - they are OK for halves. Not Leeds - they have got a quality half playing hooker because they like someone else better. I've got it! He's going to Warrington as a sweetener for them letting George Williams come to the Dogs.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know Keary's only 1 headbut away from retirement however a 2 year deal on reasonable money wouldn't be the worst idea.
keary 7 burton 6 and we go very close imo. the only reason it didnt work at the roosters is that walker couldnt play 6

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keary 7 burton 6 and we go very close imo. the only reason it didnt work at the roosters is that walker couldnt play 6
I’ve noticed you’re in the know around here mate have you heard anything about this?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 30+ Keary on one leg and countless head knocks is still light years ahead of the Flange. Offloading keary, shifting manu to 5/8, and sualli to centre could be in the mix for the roosters if they intend to keep all of manu, teddy and sualli.
A couple of years out of keary to develop and mentor promising youngsters makes a lot of sense as we are thin on experience.
Maybe Moses is making noises about staying at eels and this is plan b.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keary always been a thorn in our side starting with that short side raid in 2014GF to set up bunnies first try!

He’s a head knock away from retirement but worth the risk if we don’t break the bank