2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
so fox is playing on the right wing with to'o on the left wing. makes no sense considering they play on the other sides for their clubs
If that's true and Freddy splits up Latrell and Fox, he is 100% one sizzled ****

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love to know which state has had more Dogs in it, roughly thinking back it would have to be QLD, wouldn't it?
Uce, NSW had some of greatest ever dogs - Turvey, Lamb, Mason, O’Mealy, Tunks, Cement, Farrar, Folkes, Chris Mortimer, Potter, Langmack, Morris bros, Dymock,, Hazem and many more

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uce, NSW had some of greatest ever dogs - Turvey, Lamb, Mason, O’Mealy, Tunks, Cement, Farrar, Folkes, Chris Mortimer, Potter, Langmack, Morris bros, Dymock,, Hazem and many more
Yep cheer on the qld boys individually who may play origin but as for them winning if your a New South Welshman no no no no way..#fuckqld

I was 14 years old the night that prick Beetson belted his teammate Cronin when Origin began, the fat prick started the idea there would be rivalry like no other :tearsofjoy:
There was this other prick who could play a bit who sealed the deal one Wally Lewis, the most hated ever..could play a bit to be fair but whattafncocksucker he was in a NSWelshmans eyes :p
Highest quality rugby league played all year too SOO..and by a margin.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A bloke I know moved up here for work from NSW he had two sons and his wife was pregnant with their third son who was born in cairns base hospital they moved back to NSW a couple of years later, he still sends me messages about how his youngest is a fucking lunatic and constantly bashes his two older brothers like he hates their guts:laughing::laughing: