2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can anyone recall a guy named Rohan Hancock back in the late 70’s/early 80’s tough as prop played for qld and aus thought he had a brief stint at dogs ??
I had a little look..apparently he played all his footy in Toowoomba.. as @Gene Krupa said ..Played in the second row for Queensland in the first ever Origin in 1980..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Jamie Goddard says hi.
Yeh nah who cares there's been great fights on both sides but Yeenyehnahs just got a complex and has to act like they are better than everyone at everything, all the of the time.
Settle down there Yeenyehnah, you guys are quintessentially the Florida man of Australia

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a little look..apparently he played all his footy in Toowoomba.. as @Gene Krupa said ..Played in the second row for Queensland in the first ever Origin in 1980..
That’s him googled him too but didn’t show as playing for dogs remember bullfrog chasing him hard thought he had a brief stint and went back to qld but doesn’t look like it. He was a brutally tough bugger.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh nah who cares there's been great fights on both sides but Yeenyehnahs just got a complex and has to act like they are better than everyone at everything, all the of the time.
Settle down there Yeenyehnah, you guys are quintessentially the Florida man of Australia
Yeah facts are pretty hard to argue against eh? That’s why it pays to know your history before you mouth off flog :laughing:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honest questions to origin fans....

Do you guys get fired up for your state as much as the Dogs?

I've always cheered for the Dogs players and don't give a rats arse who wins.

Same goes with international games.
I hate the Queensland Origin team more than any other sports team in the world.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great call to pick Teddy over Edwards, and TPJ to start, wow what a masterstroke. Fleg will fold that cahunt like a deckchair. UP THE RIVER!!!
Maaaaate your centres are PUSS!! some average bloke called Toa tore Holmes a new one imagine what the refurbished Turbo and FatLatt will do..they WILL OWN that bitch and Hammer will get towelled up as well :p :p
A 1 nil lead to the Blues come Wednesday week is a motherliving certainty.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeah facts are pretty hard to argue against eh? That’s why it pays to know your history before you mouth off flog :laughing:
One person one time, in an era you guys were getting mimicked and mocked by legends who were treating Origin like a contiki tour and beat Yeenyehnahs down whilst over the high range drinking limit.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody from TK going to S.A to watch it live? Also it's probably been talked about already but why the fuck do we ( The Blues) give away home ground advantage to a state that couldn't give two fucks about rugby league?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow! You hate QLD more than I hate Parra lol
In the NRL I hate the Dragons the most.

The order of teams I hate is:

1. Queensland Origin
2. Manchester United