Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mixed up and thought that was the end of the game. We won 26-0 yay.... it was only the first half lmao.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Papali'i primed for fullback in the top grade but don't discount KWS. The kid can play.

Agree was about to say the same thing Weatherall-Stacey is electric and then we got Papali'i good to see we got some good young kids coming through

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agree was about to say the same thing Weatherall-Stacey is electric and then we got Papali'i good to see we got some good young kids coming through
Just means we should keep Crichton at centre, his game against Souths in the centres was close to a MOM on Thursday. Also strengthens our edge defence as he is a pretty good defender in the centres most of the time

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seve is a beast. Leading 30-0 with kick close to sticks.

We won TG by heaps, won Matts and Flegg and will win Ball easily. Another dominant weekend for the lower grades.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fairness Storm were wooden spooners in SG Ball last season (we finished 5th).

This year they've gotten beaten every week, with the closest they've gotten to a team is a 14 point loss to Steelers.

33 degrees out there today, so pretty brutal conditions to be playing in.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
In fairness Storm were wooden spooners in SG Ball last season (we finished 5th).

This year they've gotten beaten every week, with the closest they've gotten to a team is a 14 point loss to Steelers.

33 degrees out there today, so pretty brutal conditions to be playing in.
Yes that’s all correct and personally not calling the team premiership contenders based on this result today.
However there are some talented individuals coming through that are in the squad without doubt