Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Matt’s got a pretty good draw this year, was expecting better from the
manly team. I know three of there kids in the team used to play in the Canterbury-Bankstown comp
Stinger, that have 10 ex-CB kids in their squad. Its wrong. NSWRL needs to stop the inter-district poaching.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stinger, that have 10 ex-CB kids in their squad. Its wrong. NSWRL needs to stop the inter-district poaching.
yes this happened a while back, after kids where leaving the district bulldogs put out a memo if any kids join another comps development team they cant come back and be selected for any future bulldogs development teams

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 grades of doggies to watch today if you watched the Tarsha Gale girls this morning. The video of that game can be still watched if anyone wants.

Woods made a brilliant run up the middle but Reuben couldn't catch the pass. Weird situation with Rauqe running away and would have scored, but for two Roosters being down injured. Don't think I've seen that before.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 grades of doggies to watch today if you watched the Tarsha Gale girls this morning. The video of that game can be still watched if anyone wants.

Woods made a brilliant run up the middle but Reuben couldn't catch the pass. Weird situation with Rauqe running away and would have scored, but for two Roosters being down injured. Don't think I've seen that before.
Decent spine developing in Matts .... we all know about Woods, but the hooker Phillips looks real good as well.

What a try from the new fullback ... sensational.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watching Flegg, IMB is the biggest kid in rugby league right now.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And now a knee injury, see ya big fella

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Clearly done his knee and they claimed HIA as he is carrried off lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMB is a giant alright, but I didn't see one highlight from him. I am only half watching though tbh.

I'm also looking for potential talent that could make the step up to first grade @2ndphase lol, but the Johanssens do look pretty good. A few of the flegg boys do.

I didn't realise when posting about the streams that they overlap, hence I missed the end of Matts as I wanted to watch the start of Flegg and now missing Ball because of the same.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf haha. Goes from what looked like a great sprint try to Sin binned and no try.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clark playing well, scored a double so far.

Flegg Leading 26-0 after 57 minutes.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh yeahhhh the Queensland connection! Weatherall-Stacey with a stunning break finds Damon Marshall to finish it off.