2023 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taken titans to lose half their spine and a hundred tackles on titans like to score

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can the Gun watch and learn from Townsend how to put a 2nd rower in a hole

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh that’s disappointing for the tits. Stock standard Nanai try and they’ll only be behind by 2. Bad miss by Clark but should have had help.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can the Gun watch and learn from Townsend how to put a 2nd rower in a hole
I never want to make any excuses for Flanno (I'll be happy to see him go try to improve elsewhere) but, to be totally fair, Townsend was pretty F'ing useless at Flanno's age, too. :D

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I was trying to work out what might be ringing in my office when that happened.
I don’t have a landline so knew it wasn’t here. Is it just me or can you hear more background noise on fox games now? It’s probably more noticeable at certain grounds. I’m guessing they got more sensitive mics this year.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad luck for Titan, losing Brimmo and Foran, but they really should have been ahead by a lot more with the style of footy they’ve played.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t have a landline so knew it wasn’t here. Is it just me or can you hear more background noise on fox games now? It’s probably more noticeable at certain grounds. I’m guessing they got more sensitive mics this year.
100%, yeah.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They need to change the rule so that if you have to do a drop out & the siren sounds then you still have to do the drop out.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Titans vs Refs and they still losing lol EAD North Queenslanders

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to pick the winner of the next game. I thought Souths had too many forwards out, but they’ve still got some good ones. Still, it will probably be decided by how well the packs perform and Manly have been pretty good in that area, especially their 10-13.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping manly get beat and beat well tonight, hopefully all these lucky tries of kicks dry up tonight for them

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need to change the rule so that if you have to do a drop out & the siren sounds then you still have to do the drop out.
Bit of an anti climax aye, but there are several other similar situations I suppose.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never want to make any excuses for Flanno (I'll be happy to see him go try to improve elsewhere) but, to be totally fair, Townsend was pretty F'ing useless at Flanno's age, too. :D
Townsend is average but at least he can do the basics right.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where's Mr95 his girlfriend is fn hosting again lol, don't they alternate this shit....
Cows likely run over the tits on the 2nd half.Where is Taumalolo, injured?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping manly get beat and beat well tonight, hopefully all these lucky tries of kicks dry up tonight for them
I agree. Only because Souths only have 1 win. I don’t care who wins, just want the team to lose that will favour us more.