2023 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We'll be 4th or 5th if we smash the Tigers tomorrow..
No games ever a cert but imo its how much you guys belt them by. Comparing form, man they got zero in attack formation. Very lost. Letting Hastings go is hurting them because everything cant just be left to Brooks and Laurie..

Btw respect Laurie as a player I think he punches above his weight and tries.....but behind a lazy forward pack.

Good luck and reckon you can bag this. Btw Tigers need to hook Sheens asap.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No games ever a cert but imo its how much you guys belt them by. Comparing form, man they got zero in attack formation. Very lost. Letting Hastings go is hurting them because everything cant just be left to Brooks and Laurie..

Btw respect Laurie as a player I think he punches above his weight and tries.....but behind a lazy forward pack.

Good luck and reckon you can bag this. Btw Tigers need to hook Sheens asap.
Thanks champ. Every Dogs fan would just take a win but it would be good to see us win convincingly and put on a score to see that we really have a legit team again. Hopefully we get through the ultimate banana peel game..

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only into round 3 and I’m not usually into ref bagging but it certainly hasn’t improved, at least with some refs.

Does Cummins still ref? He gifted the Rorters back to back premierships when they beat the Raiders, but watching some highlights from other games I think I’ve seen his equivalent or he could be even worse in Grant Atkins.

He was shocking when we played Manly and from the previous games he’s ref’d, I’ve only seen highlights, I must’ve missed the memo about the new rule of forward passes being OK. In the Titans v Storm match there were so many not picked it was laughable and if you’re in any footy tipping comps and his the ref, just pick the home team as he’s easily influenced by home town crowds to the point of blatant bias towards the home team.

Makes Cummins look like Harrigan.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walters and paix are doing a decent job so far
I agree their fine and Walters is improving all the time plus he plays with great passion.Mam has improved, Reynolds and Walsh are both very good and they have arguably two of the best middles in the comp plus Flegler is firing as well(Dolphins scored there big there).

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked Atkins 3 games he has ref’d all home teams have won.

Manly against us. Panthers v Souths and Titans come from behind to beat the Storm at home.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks champ. Every Dogs fan would just take a win but it would be good to see us win convincingly and put on a score to see that we really have a legit team again. Hopefully we get through the ultimate banana peel game..
OK I guess sometimes this kinda game can be a danger IF you dont respect the opposition and think its a doddle. I think CC would have prepared the players.
The Dogs have one hell of a shot this season and reckon they'll do a number on the Tigers. Unfortunately the Tigers are a team stuffed from top to bottom. They need a whole new board that can make tough decisions, that has direction.....oh and a proper coach would help. Desi could make a difference, given him 2 years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think we will win by 20 if we play like we did last week

I’ll take a one point win

Bank it
1 point win means we're outside the top 8 so hopefully we smash them. Been too long since we've been in the top 8.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only into round 3 and I’m not usually into ref bagging but it certainly hasn’t improved, at least with some refs.

Does Cummins still ref? He gifted the Rorters back to back premierships when they beat the Raiders, but watching some highlights from other games I think I’ve seen his equivalent or he could be even worse in Grant Atkins.

He was shocking when we played Manly and from the previous games he’s ref’d, I’ve only seen highlights, I must’ve missed the memo about the new rule of forward passes being OK. In the Titans v Storm match there were so many not picked it was laughable and if you’re in any footy tipping comps and his the ref, just pick the home team as he’s easily influenced by home town crowds to the point of blatant bias towards the home team.

Makes Cummins look like Harrigan.
Unless you are a team absolutely at the top of your game it’s hard to overcome the home refs like Atkins. Every time you apply pressure he piggy backs the home team out of their red zone.

You have to be so clinical in those games with the weight of possession, what ever quality field position you have, have to ice those opportunities.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sharks look like they're better than last season.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Viking clap with the fake sound effects is up there with the lamest shit in world sports. Bogan Canberra ***** can’t clap in unison

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like a nice chip and chase, got a shocker of a bounce. That is why you kick it high and far enough to catch it on the full.