2023 Round 13 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking piss weak defence... Risked it all with Canberra, but injuries to x3 Raiders and free set restarts for Souffs should gift them the win.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same.. Horse and James were better than all of our forwards. I've always rated him. Now he's fitter and got the brain snaps out of his game he's gone to another level.
I don’t remember them being very good. There was a reason they were loaned to us…. Wouldn’t have been if they were on fire. Horse has gone to an elite level only this season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t remember them being very good. There was a reason they were loaned to us…. Wouldn’t have been if they were on fire. Horse has gone to an elite level only this season.
Horse was always good. Sticky just fucks with his forwards minutes and roles and they were stacked at the time. Obviously he's gone to another level but he's always been a good player. Just needed consistent minutes

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ilias is so fucking annoying... How he doesn't cop scrutiny for doing nothing every week astounds me

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souffs are garbage.
Do we play them during origin?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dumb from the Souffs player, just because a player goes for an offload doesn't mean you can go reefing at the ball with more than 1 in the tackle.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Canberra should have went for the throat... But I guess with Taffe kicking like shit a 10 point lead is decent