2023 Round 13 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Massive lol @ Dragon

As much as I’d like Parra to lose tonight, I cannot see it happening. Cowboys are in for another demolition.

The only silver lining to Parra winning is we could potentially overtake Cowboys on for and against.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Massive lol @ Dragon

As much as I’d like Parra to lose tonight, I cannot see it happening. Cowboys are in for another demolition.

The only silver lining to Parra winning is we could potentially overtake Cowboys on for and against.
Also funny is how when the nrl put the schedule together it would have been a top 4 clash in theory
At least it will be a competitive game as they have both been shit this year lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Joe Ofahengaue scored against the Cowboys last round for the Tigers & this round he starts for the Eels against the Cowboys. Can he score again?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Massive lol @ Dragon

We're ahead of the Knights, Eels & Cowboys right now because we get 2 points for the bye.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No worries Nable, walker decided to not “play origin”, the grub would never get picked again.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s see how the refs go here see if they can top last week

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Imagine coming off the field with the Tigers putting 66 points on you and the next game you play is Origin 1 :grimacing:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At work and can't watch the game... Eels playing like shit to be losing.