• Broncos

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Roosters

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m cheering for Storm but without Papen they’ll fall short. Their year has been all over the shop with injuries and consistency.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am going to stick to my calamitous prediction and say Parra. I think this is the year a team outside the top 4 wins it.

Cowboys, Sharks & Storm are all pretending in that top 4 spot.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to stick to my calamitous prediction and say Parra. I think this is the year a team outside the top 4 wins it.

Cowboys, Sharks & Storm are all pretending in that top 4 spot.
While ever they stick with Arthur as their coach they'll never win a competition. They have the worse defence not just of the top 8 sides but even Canberra on 9th has given away less points this year. Eels are a million to one to even make it to the GF let alone win it.

They should but I wouldn't even bet on them making the 8 as Canberra have a better run home than the Eels and will galvanize themselves with Ricky back as coach. Eels have to face us this Saturday and then the Broncos away and Storm at home.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you are the only one to pick it up haha
Lol.
Nah I did, assumed he meant 22.Marley also did...

Rooters are the danger team as I said on a previous page(Broncs ran out of steam after I pumped them up, may have Jonah'd them but next year they will be as good probably even better)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is my rankings based on who I think can win the title:

01. Panthers
02. Rabbitohs
03. Roosters
04. Storm
05. Eels
06. Sharks
07. Cowboys
08. Broncos

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m cheering for Storm but without Papen they’ll fall short. Their year has been all over the shop with injuries and consistency.
Is he out for next year as well?

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Cowboys had better be there as I am flying down for the Grand Final this year.

Flights got paid for last month (I was looking at prices online and was like fuck it, ill get them now before prices go to shit). Just waiting on tickets to go on sale and accommodation is not an issue as I have no shortage of relatives who will put me up.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys had better be there as I am flying down for the Grand Final this year.

Flights got paid for last month (I was looking at prices online and was like fuck it, ill get them now before prices go to shit). Just waiting on tickets to go on sale and accommodation is not an issue as I have no shortage of relatives who will put me up.
Confirmed it will be played at Accor Stadium but I hate to disappoint you in that I don’t feel the Cowboys will be their come GF day.

Penrith v Souths or Storm depending on whether Latrell stays fit and suspension free.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Confirmed it will be played at Accor Stadium but I hate to disappoint you in that I don’t feel the Cowboys will be their come GF day.

Penrith v Souths or Storm depending on whether Latrell stays fit and suspension free.
yeh agree or roosters if they can get a good run

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
This is my rankings based on who I think can win the title:

01. Panthers
02. Rabbitohs
03. Roosters
04. Storm
05. Eels
06. Sharks
07. Cowboys
08. Broncos
I agree with all of that except take the Eels out at no.8 and replace with Titans who are more likely to win a gf at this point

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Out of the remaining teams , the only 1 I don't hate is the cowboys.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Battle of the West, Rugba Leeg heartland Vlandys will jizz

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh to have had even 2 bucks on this...
Yeh I suppose anything is possible in this game especially when you have the head of the National Rort League in P V’Landys ensuring that his officials get the best blockbuster Grand Final they can. They made enough out of this game at a packed out Queensland Country Bank Stadium.

They’ll make even more by having Eels v Panfffers or Soufffs, then they would having the Cowboys in it.

Even the most ardent Eels supporter would extremely thankful for Grant Atkins and the video referee for helping them get there.

Sharks and Cowboys had dream draws this season, hence why they were so high on the ladder but found out in the Finals, Eels have come through that side of the draw and are extremely fortunate to make it into the GF on the back of a referee howler.

Good luck to them though, they’ve played some entertaining football as a team but they’ll cop a caning whoever they meet next week unless the referees help them out yet again.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I suppose anything is possible in this game especially when you have the head of the National Rort League in P V’Landys ensuring that his officials get the best blockbuster Grand Final they can. They made enough out of this game at a packed out Queensland Country Bank Stadium.

They’ll make even more by having Eels v Panfffers or Soufffs, then they would having the Cowboys in it.

Even the most ardent Eels supporter would extremely thankful for Grant Atkins and the video referee for helping them get there.

Sharks and Cowboys had dream draws this season, hence why they were so high on the ladder but found out in the Finals, Eels have come through that side of the draw and are extremely fortunate to make it into the GF on the back of a referee howler.

Good luck to them though, they’ve played some entertaining football as a team but they’ll cop a caning whoever they meet next week unless the referees help them out yet again.
The bunker ruling on every single minute` technicality to disallow a try but can't rule on a forward pass is farcical and shown up as such last night.