2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not enough size in the nsw forward pack apart from Hass & Yeo
That’s what I was thinking, where are the big boppers. When Fittler came in to NSW he focused on having speed in the backline, to the point he had James fkn Roberts in the team. And he had powerful back rowers, now we got midgets in Murray and Martin, with a centre off the bench. Murray’s gotta be lock, and off the bench.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pissed about Addo Carr good on burto deserves it to think the powers are considering Fittler to coach us na no way don’t want him anywhere near us Addo Carr can win a game on his own qld 3-0
would rather Potter stay on than Fittler get the head coaching role at the 'Dogs

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who collapses 9pm Sunday?
Should of been the Saturday showpiece.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

Said I'd put my bet up before kickoff. Not as confident as game 1 Wighton / Gagai, but see how we go.

Burton - has former teammates, trust and combinations should see opportunity. He also scored the first try in 2021 GF, so being on the big stage brings out his best imo.

Taulagi - great finisher, has club teammate Holmes inside him who trusts that finishing ability. Also Ponga left edge cut out pass to the wing is his bread and butter.

* Also if anyone is wondering what the racing multi is in the background, Jye McNiel is racing at Caufield on Saturday and in a few decent priced favourites, definately worth a shot on the nose or each way.

Screenshot_20220622-233559.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

Said I'd put my bet up before kickoff. Not as confident as game 1 Wighton / Gagai, but see how we go.

Burton - has former teammates, trust and combinations should see opportunity. He also scored the first try in 2021 GF, so being on the big stage brings out his best imo.

Taulagi - great finisher, has club teammate Holmes inside him who trusts that finishing ability. Also Ponga left edge cut out pass to the wing is his bread and butter.

* Also if anyone is wondering what the racing multi is in the background, Jye McNiel is racing at Caufield on Saturday and in a few decent priced favourites, definately worth a shot on the nose or each way.

View attachment 54859
Good luck my bro

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

View attachment 54859
I like if will jump on

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is better than Suallii, talakai and Chrichton. Im wondering if roosters chases JAC and he knocked them back or something. Cant understand Fittler ignoring him. Hes proven at origin level and in his best form.
If I had the choice of JAC or Suaalii, it’s a no brainer. It’s Suaalii every day of the week. He is a beast, a weapon in defence & great under the high ball. Could end up being better than GI

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I had the choice of JAC or Suaalii, it’s a no brainer. It’s Suaalii every day of the week. He is a beast, a weapon in defence & great under the high ball. Could end up being better than GI
JAC is outside Schoupp. Sualli plays outside Manu.

Compare to when JAC played outside Olam. That left side was impregnable and the best in attack. JAC is still the best winger in the game imo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is anyone else bummed about the lack of proper footy this weekend? We only just got our season rolling and now it's on pause for this circus. Rep round sucks.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is outside Schoupp. Sualli plays outside Manu.

Compare to when JAC played outside Olam. That left side was impregnable and the best in attack. JAC is still the best winger in the game imo.
To clarify, if one of the wingers went down on Origin then 100% I’d pick Addo Carr. Been there down that. But if given a choice of who I’d want in my side moving forward it’s Suaalii. Just think he’s a superstar and he’s playing in a side that is really struggling. Been a shining light in an otherwise shithouse season.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol and if the talk of fans could win footy matches, the Roosters would be in the top 4, not going down faster than Freddy on Nick Politis.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
To clarify, if one of the wingers went down on Origin then 100% I’d pick Addo Carr. Been there down that. But if given a choice of who I’d want in my side moving forward it’s Suaalii. Just think he’s a superstar and he’s playing in a side that is really struggling. Been a shining light in an otherwise shithouse season.
You could just as easily be talking about JAC, tbh. 5th highest tryscorer in a team that is coming 14th on offence. Doubt Suaalii would be shining as much in a side that has struggled as badly as the dogs have up until a few weeks ago....yeah, Roosters have been disappointing......but he still has plenty of superstars around him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Suallii won't be starting apparently. Hes there to experience the camp. Tupou is the one in for jac. Jac is better than tupou

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tonight on Fox League if anyone wants to watch Paul Alamoti play.

Under 19 Men's Origin
New South Wales v Queensland
Thu June 23 2022, 7:45pm
at Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield NSW

1. Terrell Kalo Kalo 2. Utuloa Asomua 3. Paul Alamoti 4. Brad Morkos 5. Jack Bostock 6. Thomas Weaver 7. Jonah Pezet 8. Max Bradbury 9. Tyler Moriarty 10. Justin Matamua 11. Oryn Keeley 12. Brandon Tumeth 13. Trey Mooney

14. Jack Cole 15. Toby Couchman 16. Larry Muagututia 17. Jacob Webster

18. Charlie Thompson 19. Oskar Bryant 20. Samuela Fainu 21. Jaylan De Groot

Coach: Andrew Ryan.

1. Isaiah Iongi 2. Jacob Mene 3. Sosefo Fifita 4. Robert Toia 5. Xavier Chatfield-Mooka 6. Harradyn Wilson 7. Thomas Duffy 8. Xavier Va'a 9. Blake Mozer 10. Paul Bryan 11. Edward Hampson 12. Jack Howarth 13. Luke Jack

14. Jye Gray 15. Benjamin Te Kura 16. Josiah Pahulu 17. Kulikefu Finefeuiaki

18. Ragarive Wavik 19. Tane Kiriona 20. Kaleb Ngamanu 21. Shaun Packer 22. Angus Hinchey

Coach: Kurt Richards.

Referee: Wyatt Raymond; Sideline Officials: Cameron Paddy, Nick Pelgrave; Video Referee: Kasey Badge

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brad Fittler SOO coaching stats:

With Tom Trbojevic in the the team = Won 6 & Lost 2. 2 losses were in dead rubber games.
Without Tom Trbojevic in the the team = Won 1 & Lost 4. 4 losses were all live games.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know which thread to ask in but is there any rep games tomorrow night we can watch?