2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
JAC is better than Suallii, talakai and Chrichton. Im wondering if roosters chases JAC and he knocked them back or something. Cant understand Fittler ignoring him. Hes proven at origin level and in his best form.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I love Fittler. Makes my beloved QLD team have a chance at a whitewash. Jordan Mclean and No fox, haha keep them coming Adolf Fittler.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fitler needs to go for a HIA or something...

Api I fully agree with but to drop RCG for Jurbo is strange and to not even bring in JAC....

Burton I can understand but at the same time, i didn't feel like Staggs did much wrong that game so assume he didn't pull up well from Bronx game. Clutching at straws without Turbo and Latrell this guy
RCG got owned by NSW and the Bulldogs

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
JAC is better than Suallii, talakai and Chrichton. Im wondering if roosters chases JAC and he knocked them back or something. Cant understand Fittler ignoring him. Hes proven at origin level and in his best form.
You might be onto something...

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler has always been a boys club boy and always will be, he's got great knowledge of the game but is limited by his emotional attachments to certain people, clubs etc.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heil Fittler, I hope QLD hit toupo's wing all night

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think the teams will line up like this:

New South Wales

01. James Tedesco (c)
02. Brian To'o
03. Stephen Crichton
04. Matt Burton
05. Daniel Tupou
06. Jarome Luai
07. Nathan Cleary
08. Payne Haas
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Cameron Murray
12. Liam Martin
13. Isaah Yeo

14. Damien Cook
15. Siosifa Talakai
16. Angus Crichton
17. Junior Paulo

Queensland

01. Kalyn Ponga
02. Selwyn Cobbo
03. Valentine Holmes
04. Dane Gagai
05. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
06. Cameron Munster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
08. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
09. Ben Hunt
10. Josh Papalii
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Harry Grant
15. Lindsay Collins
16. Jai Arrow
17. Jeremiah Nanai

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gutherson????

Hahahahahahahahahagaga

LMFAO

Gutherson who was torn to shreds in the centres by a backrower playing centre, that gutherson???

Hahahahahahaha

Fittlers a fucking moron.

I hope burton has a great game but fuck I hope nsw lose 3-0

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Klemmer has been amazing this season and deserved to be in the team. He's only missed 6 tackles all season. Liam Martin on the other hand has missed 50 (Not including this round).
Klem has been playing very strong this year and is now showing a strong offload ability. It doesn't matter about what you think of his exit from the club, the facts remain that he is a better bet than a lot of the names bandied around and certainly a better option than Maclean or Radley (different type of game) and he is comparable to Trbovjic (unless he is going to play the entire game). Klem at least can make an impact, either at the beginning or later against a tiring Qld pack.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Radley? Maclean? Gutherson? Righto Freddy.

Can’t believe they’ve kept tupou over fox with burton coming in.

Qld 3-0
Not arguing with you on the first three, but in fairness Tupou had a very strong game in Origin 1. He is probably better in the air than JAC and certainly makes ground with his kick returns. Jac sometimes gets "bossed" around a little, but there is no one better than him if put into space. He certainly has the passion needed. Personally, I think that he is putting more pressure on T'oo than Tupou AT THE MOMENT. Deserves consideration, but it is difficult to take 3 wingers into the squad.....as much as I don't like the kid, Suaalii can play wing, centre and probably FB so that selection has a bit more merit than carrying a third winger only

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fox first try miss was embarrassing tbh
Cant do that on origin

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fox first try miss was embarrassing tbh
Cant do that on origin
He defs should of went right with 2 unmarked players (I think that's the one you're talking about) but at least he gets in those situations. We missed JAC's pace and x-factor massively in game 1 imo. Staggs created a couple half chances and Tupou nowhere to be seen. Tbh besides try scoring tally, which is still high, especially for a team that was sitting 16th most of the year until a couple of weeks ago, JAC's base game has improved massively this year. I actually think it's retarded JAC's not starting over Tupou (who isn't a bad player, just he isn't the Fox).

*I think you're talking about Nofa's try, defs should of done better there, he lost where the ball was, the cover defence should of been better too, Nofa should of been over the side line.