2022 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of all the assistant coaches to go for we choose Barrett, Fitzgibbon showing he’s pretty decent at the moment.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is there so much room on the edges? The Sharks aren't even playing into the line and we all know where the ball is going yet they still can't get any numbers there? :tearsofjoy:
Its so weird, its like Manly have forgotten how to move sideways in defence.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see Tolman ticking over ok in a good team.
While GTD hangs shit on every man and his dog ill provide the positivity lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They keep going down the other side ? Some strange stuff during this sin bin.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DCE dropped the kick-off then tripped over his own player, and it just went downhill for the she-eagles from there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the way the Sharts play comparing to us

Sharts speed in play the ball, getting up in defence. Dogs need 10secs to get up and play the ball. Can't slow down the defence without getting penalised or 6 again.
Sharts halves go deep into defence attracting multiple defenders before passing and creating overlap. Dogs halves pass 5 mtrs before reaching defence hereby defence just slides and creates numbers on our outside attack. Sharts run in numbers...Dogs run one out, one out, one out.

FMD....no wonder we can't win shit!!
Best comparison on TK

Send this to Gus and Barrett

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know they have some good players, but it's amazing what difference a coach makes. They look very much in sync
Yep in Sync. What astounds me is players have been playing rugby league since they were 6 years old. Most coaches have also played Rugby League all their lives and have coached for a number of years. Yes I’m talking about us, the dogs and we still can’t look smooth and in sync and play the simple game of Rugby league. Oh and I forgot, our players and coach get hundreds of thousands of dollars to do what they do. What an embarrassment to our jersey, our history and to our fans these frauds of ours are. Makes me sick that a dud club like the sharks can play like this and us the Canterbury Bulldogs struggle to score more than two tries a game.