2022 Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I said the same and very early on too maybe after their 1st trial game they would win it, admittedly i had wavered a bit but CLASS is permanent.Go the Storm.

*I might add(and am diminishing any credibility I might have here)I was pumping up the Broncs 4 weeks ago and they have shit the bed royally :tearsofjoy: proving they have much to work on still over the off season.
Much more confident a healthy Storm can make a race of it, as long as Souffs don't win I won't be upset(because their stnuc, even the coach comes across as a prick)
Fans are nutters too. Death threats?!?!

Screenshot_20220820-062527_Facebook.jpg

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We play Melbourne next week so I should probably start applying lube now or we might be lucky and our plane misses the tarmac on landing. Christ what a team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are trannies allowed to play WNRLol?

Reason I'm asking is because the Parra FB looks like a bigger version of JMK. Same hairstyle even.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sharks with so many players missing are destroying Manly already.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a stat. Melbourne Storm didn't just flog the Brisbane Broncos, they actually outscored... the Brisbane Lions (by 3 points).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hate these calls so much, no way should the attacking team get the ball back from that.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks are going to let the flood gates open from the wings.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought a few on here were hoping against hope that we’d make the 8. That was laughable.

I did feel we could win most of our games prior to meeting the Cowboys but that was also wishful thinking. The one game I wasn’t confident of winning was against the Sharks now I’m not only confident that happening, I feel it will be a bloodbath. They’ll put 50+ on us.

In good news I do believe we’ll win our last match at home against Manly who haven’t won a game since the pride jersey saga and tip they won’t win a game again this year.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought nicho hynes might struggle at half but he has been a star didn’t realise he had such a good kicking and passing game always a good ball runner, far better recruit than burton imo.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sharks are the most luckiest side in the NRL.