2022 Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dont know. Its weird to see a team in the top 8 have 60 points put on them.
Especially the bonkos, playing at home. They were awful. Bellyache might be concerned that his team didn't have a tough game, they really didn't. Given how upset we were by our game last week, imagine what Bonko fans are feeling right now.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said at the beginning of the year the Storm would be my pick to win the premiership and they’re showing their class now.

Panthers hard to stop but the one team I feel they don’t want to meet come GF day is the Storm.
I can't see any team beating the panthers, their defence will win them another title!!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shame broncos are gonna play finals, they are hopeless, we d have done a much better job competing in finals than them, they have fell off a cliff, that performance was disgraceful

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just to think that the broncos needed ref assistance just to beat us.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
shame broncos are gonna play finals, they are hopeless, we d have done a much better job competing in finals than them, they have fell off a cliff, that performance was disgraceful
With the amount of bad ref calls we copped this year, it was clear we weren't meant to be in the finals.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They won’t play finals. Adam Elliott and his team are gonna take their place.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haas: 52 mins, 12 runs, 87 run metres, 4s ave ptb, 22 tackles, 2 missed, 1 penalty.

Injured or not turning up?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see any team beating the panthers, their defence will win them another title!!
On what they showed last night I couldn’t argue with those sentiments and they did it without their halves.

But Finals football is a whole new ball game. The Storm were gutted losing to the Panthers in the GF qualifier last year and they were awesome tonight. They’re the only team I believe the Panthers wouldn’t want to face in a GF.

Souths will be stronger in the Finals as well but they need Latrell to stay fit and free of suspension. Without him they have no hope.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's this new gay thing of males giving air blow jobs when shown on tv?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said at the beginning of the year the Storm would be my pick to win the premiership and they’re showing their class now.

Panthers hard to stop but the one team I feel they don’t want to meet come GF day is the Storm.
I said the same and very early on too maybe after their 1st trial game they would win it, admittedly i had wavered a bit but CLASS is permanent.Go the Storm.

*I might add(and am diminishing any credibility I might have here)I was pumping up the Broncs 4 weeks ago and they have shit the bed royally :tearsofjoy: proving they have much to work on still over the off season.
Much more confident a healthy Storm can make a race of it, as long as Souffs don't win I won't be upset(because their stnuc, even the coach comes across as a prick)