2022 Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The way manly management handled ther rainbow jersey was amater hour and destroyed Manly season. Happy days- fck you Des!
Agree, they can deny it all they want, but it really fucked them and kick started the Roosters season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The pride pooftas & bible brigade derailed their season
I'm not re-opening that done to death subject, but this looks like karma on management that tried to make a quick buck off the current "woke" agenda.

If it were genuine, it would of been handled a lot better and probably gotten better results.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And in Breaking News, Manly are now playing for pride for the rest of the season, they got their wish. I said after that happened they wouldn’t win another game and I’ll stand by that as those players who stood down for not wearing the jersey were PO’d they weren’t even consulted by the club until it was made public. They’re now paying the club back for their lack of consideration towards them. Defensively they were extremely poor compared to the Manly pre the pride jersey saga.

You reap what you sew and hopefully for the clubs sake they realize sports and politics do NOT mix. Doubt they’ll be going down that path again but it could take them a while to be a force in the NRL as they’ve shown that they put virtue signalling before their players interests.