2022 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, it’s footy mate. Been a great first half. It’s called entertainment. Who knows who wins second half, or what to expect. That’s the beauty
If I'd expected some of the play that happened in the first half I wouldn't have found it hilarious. Even the dementia patient I'm sitting with broke up into fits of laughter at least 5 times in that first half.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U were obviously a

u pay out on every team, like ur yesterday’s hero. Just enjoy the footy. It’s not that hard
I'm enjoying it immensely, this is an entertaining game with genuine moments of hilarity. I'm far from the only poster in this thread who has noted this, so why are you targeting me? You can't tell me that the final play of the game would have been possible without a couple of ridiculous decisions from a football perspective, starting with the decision by #5 for Parra to kick after the siren from a position that would have left his teammates offside.
Fight, Fight, Fight. BRB, getting the popcorn ready.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can enjoy the footy and still be critical. I don't understand why pointing out anomalies is such a bad thing?
Just sick of negativity all the time mate. Certain posters always complain, about the refs, bunker, players whatever. It gets tiring.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just sick of negativity all the time mate. Certain posters always complain, about the refs, bunker, players whatever. It gets tiring.
Try reading all of my posts then mate, I give credit for great play many times in my posts.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I'd expected some of the play that happened in the first half I wouldn't have found it hilarious. Even the dementia patient I'm sitting with broke up into fits of laughter at least 5 times in that first half.
Wow, dementia patients go back u up.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, dementia patients go back u up.
Really? You're going to pick out that bit of my comment to have a go at? And you are here complaining about negativity or something? Classy play mate. Dementia is an awful disease, those who have it are frequently frustrated, angry, and suffering, and those who care for them undergo a lot of stress. Anyone who knows anything knows that hearing someone with dementia having a good laugh over something like the footy is brilliant, I'd bet none of the players out there would have a problem with it.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
But thats footy mate. And life for that matter. Some are overly positive, some are too negative. And many are fence sitters. Let it be and don't let it bother you.

Let's just hope they smash the shit out of eachother hehehe...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really? You're going to pick out that bit of my comment to have a go at? And you are here complaining about negativity or something? Classy play mate. Dementia is an awful disease, those who have it are frequently frustrated, angry, and suffering, and those who care for them undergo a lot of stress. Anyone who knows anything knows that hearing someone with dementia having a good laugh over something like the footy is brilliant, I'd bet none of the players out there would have a problem with it.
Righto

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuckin bunker what a joke

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But thats footy mate. And life for that matter. Some are overly positive, some are too negative. And many are fence sitters. Let it be and don't let it bother you.

Let's just hope they smash the shit out of eachother hehehe...
Good point. I just don’t get why people watch the game if complain all the time. Seems odd, watch something else

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good point. I just don’t get why people watch the game if complain all the time. Seems odd, watch something else
Show me where I'm complaining all the time. I'm clearly enjoying the game. I'm not going to let this go mate, you can spin things as much as you want, but the only grouch in this thread is you.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Show me where I'm complaining all the time. I'm clearly enjoying the game. I'm not going to let this go mate, you can spin things as much as you want, but the only grouch in this thread is you.
Go get em tiger. Aren’t u at work???