2022 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Warriors will play like a Prime QLD side next week I assure you.
I'm not so sure. We as dogs fans know too well what it is to be broken, and the Warriors look broken. If we put it to the cowboys tomorrow (win or lose) then there's no reason why we can't pump the Warriors.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is Raiders to win, at home, against a very compromised Penriff side, and needing to win to remain a reasonable chance of 8th. If they lose this they don't deserve 8th place, end of story.
It's a game they can win and it's close to a 50/50, but Panthers are still slight favourites imo. If it's a close/good game and they lose I wouldn't say they don't deserve 8th.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not so sure. We as dogs fans know too well what it is to be broken, and the Warriors look broken. If we put it to the cowboys tomorrow (win or lose) then there's no reason why we can't pump the Warriors.
I honestly believe if we can beat the Cowboys again, we won't drop another game this year.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Interested to see how Albert Hopoate goes. He's been cruelled by injuries but he was a bit of a weapon in juniors. We were interested a couple years back and I was disappointed when we missed out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Interested to see how Albert Hopoate goes. He's been cruelled by injuries but he was a bit of a weapon in juniors. We were interested a couple years back and I was disappointed when we missed out
Good start... 40m there

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
:fearscream:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score