Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Warriors deserve the fucking spoon.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I reckon it would suit the knights more based on the fact obrien seems like a total muppet
Knights would try better than this, this is fucking disgraceful for first grade.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Way too easy. Funny comms talking up souffs, that was simples. Run that play against Strom or Penriff as much as you want, you'll never score.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did it end up a hip drop? I'm being sarcastic but Johnston's ankle did end up under him.
It was a clear tangle of arms and legs in a one on one tackle in which the defending is trying to turn the attacker over. I suppose it isn't safe to ever conclude what the officials will decide, but very hard to see anyone coming finding that to be a hip drop.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a clear tangle of arms and legs in a one on one tackle in which the defending is trying to turn the attacker over. I suppose it isn't safe to ever conclude what the officials will decide, but very hard to see anyone coming finding that to be a hip drop.
I can't see how one one legs tackles could ever be considered an illegal hip drop, butwho knows.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are so garbage, it'll be infuriating if they play good against us

I had under 32.5 total points in the first half, didn't know warriors were going to be THAT shit
Even though I hate Souffs, if they didn't cruise in the 2nd half they could of hit 70.