2022 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worse bets around than the Broncs to win it if your willing Penrith not too.Crucial is a fit Reynolds but their still building.Their $16 and only 7th favourite in betting, Roosters as a comparison are 2 wins out of the 4(assuming they beat the Knights)and no hope really yet are $10.Parra are still only 8.50...lol
Roosters are actually 3 wins off a top 4 spot even if they beat the Knights so $10 is a shithouse price.

Penrith - $2.50(6/4 in the old)their quite worth a bet, so load up(whilst gambling responsibly lol)
Storm - 3.85 unders
Eels - 8.50 also unders
Roosters - 10 big unders
Sharks - 12 fair price I suppose though finals time will be an acid test for them.
Cowboys - 14 fair price did beat the Broncs recently but Kev and co can beat them, also think they will choke once they hit Sydney to play finals.
**Broncs** - 16 best value should at least get a sight for your money, where they play won't matter, top 4 spot is important and that's the risk, if they just miss one of these spots its much harder.
Souffs - 23 and are arguably a better chance than the Roosters too.

Broncos play Tigers(H), Roosters(SCG), Knights(H), Storm(H), Eels(H), Dragons(Kogarah)they could win all 6 really.
Whose in? @Bazildog?

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters are actually 3 wins off a top 4 spot even if they beat the Knights so $10 is a shithouse price.

Penrith - $2.50(6/4 in the old)their quite worth a bet, so load up(whilst gambling responsibly lol)
Storm - 3.85 unders
Eels - 8.50 also unders
Roosters - 10 big unders
Sharks - 12 fair price I suppose though finals time will be an acid test for them.
Cowboys - 14 fair price did beat the Broncs recently but Kev and co can beat them, also think they will choke once they hit Sydney to play finals.
**Broncs** - 16 best value should at least get a sight for your money, where they play won't matter, top 4 spot is important and that's the risk, if they just miss one of these spots its much harder.
Souffs - 23 and are arguably a better chance than the Roosters too.

Broncos play Tigers(H), Roosters(SCG), Knights(H), Storm(H), Eels(H), Dragons(Kogarah)they could win all 6 really.
Whose in? @Bazildog?
If they keep playingf the way they are and stay healthy I reckon a bet on them making the GF would have value..

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a question... Should the Eels sack Arthur immediately to save season?
No, I would stick with Arthur, it's the players who need a rocket up their arses, if they can play like they did when they beat the Panthers then they have the team to give the premiership a shake, even though they lost last night I wouldn't be writing them off just yet.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they keep playingf the way they are and stay healthy I reckon a bet on them making the GF would have value..
Stuff me i didn't check the market on Sportsbet, i just quoted the prices from Zero Tackle(more proof these ***** talk shit lol)
Yes their 5.50 to make the GF and close to what I said before, 15 bucks to win it.

Penrith are actually $2
Storm 6
Cowboys 7.50
Sharks 9
Broncs are 15 bucks which is at twice the price of the Cowboys still value there is not much between those two teams.
Anyway I might have a punt, fairly confident the Sharks will lose a couple of games in the run home(3 if we can arse it and beat them).
This means Broncs should finish top 4 even if they drop a game with the Storm maybe their toughest match in the run home.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, I would stick with Arthur, it's the players who need a rocket up their arses, if they can play like they did when they beat the Panthers then they have the team to give the premiership a shake, even though they lost last night I wouldn't be writing them off just yet.

I think there next three games against the Panthers. Eagles and Rabbits will be the best gauge on them.. All in know is if they dont get it this year then wow it will be a while before they get another chance.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless they get injuries, its a wrap.
No one is getting past the Panthers.
The biggest difference between them and everyone else? There defense.
No team has attention to detail and motivation to defense like the Panthers. Not even the Storm.
Most teams have been caught up in a game of 9s where they think they need to score off every set. They take risks no matter where on the park.
However, when they do make mistakes, the majority of teams cannot defend there mistakes.
The Panthers can. They play a low risk brand. They play the long game and are happy to wait until the 78th minute to win.
Other teams, they want to try and win 40-10.
Only a matter of time until teams stop trying to copy the Storm and start copying the Panthers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Josh Schuster has hardly been getting any game time this past month.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ben Turbo is really getting into the retro round spirit, he got Geoff Tooveys old haircut

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Morgan Harper vs Zac Lomax. Battle of the overrated and who is the bigger shit ****.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bring back Mbye already.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Last seen since the blues lost so maybe still mourning the loss lol.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why didn't you include how much you bet and what your winnings were?

It's because you don't want to shout the rest of us drinks

Ffs sharing is caring man
Hahahaha, I will buy drinks anytime as long as I get one as well.

Nah, I don’t show my losses either mate and they are far more regular than the wins! :tearsofjoy: I enjoy a multi as it gives interest sometimes to a shit game like Titans vs South’s.

The Broncs were specials last night in my book and for a change I was right.