2022 Round 17 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top strike centres getting good early ball are OP, hard to tackle 1 on 1 and if you over commit they can just pass. There's really not much you can do against it and half the time they already have numbers. Ramien also had a masterclass against the Storm.
Penrith seem to have no issue with this.
Even the Storm have fallen off a cliff.
There has been a real shift in culture in the league. Everyone has changed the way they train and play based on the new rules.
Everyone except the Panthers.
No wonder they are so far above everyone else

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sullivan getting a reality check in NRL
Caught on last 3 times today

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton doesn't carry the ball like a ballplayer and runs like an outside back.
M. He never runs it at all. U can’t all blame it on the coaching, its himself to identify when to run.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And going through the motions he is.. can he fucking kick the ball at all??
Who cares about kicking. We have Burton, one of the best kicking games in the league at his best. Still think Sullivan will turn out to be a good player, hopefully with us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
M. He never runs it at all. U can’t all blame it on the coaching, its himself to identify when to run.
He does run but he only runs when there's space. Like I said he doesn't carry the ball like a ballplayer and in all honesty his ball playing quite poor for a half. If there's no space then he doesn't run and he gets kick happy instead of just carrying the ball into the line and using his size, pace and footwork to create for others.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares about kicking. We have Burton, one of the best kicking games in the league at his best. Still think Sullivan will turn out to be a good player, hopefully with us.
I was more commenting on today.He is an unknown qty(to me anyway)skills wise but I'd entertain swapping flanno out for most as long as the alternative is not too costly.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where are all the dickheads that said Reynolds is crap and why should we sign him..? He and Capewell have lifted these young Broncos to a winning level.

Kevvy is going great guns.
They all are, I'm on board their train i like their style of footy and the playing group as a whole.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And going through the motions he is.. can he fucking kick the ball at all??
Not really no. It's very hard for him to come into that side and play well.
He's a completely different player to Ben Hunt and was never going to have the same control.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuk no, he has nothing.