2022 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton is the biggest C@NT in rugby league. That penalty against Verrills was as corrupt as you’ll see.
The two refs in tonight's games are horrible. Can't remember the name of the ref in the first game, but he always get calls wrong clubs generally have successful challenges against him.

As for Sutton he is the most corrupt fucker in the comp, we have been screaming it since 2015.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just seen the Verrils tackle. wow, that’s hilarious. As for Robbo blowing up, big deal. Not the first team to get dodgy calls go against them. I’m absolutely loving seeing them down the ladder. If they were to miss the eight, which I doubt will happen, big questions need to be asked about he’s coaching.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shows how the game has regressed over the last 10 years when the results are not decided by the players.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not overly disappointed with that loss, we fought hard, the forwards stood up, but with a disrupted spine against that defence we were always going to struggle to score enough points...still 18 is not bad against Penrith. We need to start winning and soon if we're to give ourselves a chance at second place.

Sutton was his usual self-centred egotistical arsehole always wanting to get himself on the big screen. I wish I owned a cement truck.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This game will be entertaining on a nice dry track. Hopefully Cowboys win.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reynolds not the best start a couple 7 tackle sets and thrown an intercept, every half can have a bad day :D

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The art of grinding and managing games, playing for field position is completely gone apart from the Panthers.
Everyone else is playing a game of 9s where they are trying to score off almost every play regardless of where they are on the field.
Panthers sitting back and laughing

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love this young halfback for the gronks Ezra Mam, potential star of the future.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This game is much better than our game against the sharks, and not just because the field isn't flooded. The ref is doing a much better job at keeping the teams onside and policing the ruck.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This game is much better than our game against the sharks, and not just because the field isn't flooded. The ref is doing a much better job at keeping the teams onside and policing the ruck.
And partly because the two teams are better..Sharks aren't a true top 4 team both of this lot are better imo.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love seeing refs hold Walters to account, he is a pest and a cheat