2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aww poor Storm, no 70-0 weekly score put on this week lmao?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game has been such a let-down. Seve and Wishart aren't nrl standard. And having Klein at his diabolical best hasn't helped either.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Luai and fuck that useless **** Salmon...May should have scored twice, but they chose not to pass the ball

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gee I hope we can let Kikau continue on with his career...to a good standard and not rubbish.

Gus has to sort this and also get Burton extended so we can have a secure platform to construct a successful team.

Last edited:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't speak so soon.
We don't play like the Panthers. He'll have to do it all from a standing start next year
We attempt to replicate the same style but use Waddell… granted he runs hard but he is always has an error in him lol.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. We will only have half a spine next year.

I Would of gladly got Reynolds or Hynes before even looking at TPJ and Kikau.
yep. Honestly sure having a decent hooker helps next year but we still have no halfback or fullback. How does that help us to contend? Can’t believe we didn’t offer the kitchen sink to Hynes

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Am I only one cheering on Parra today to belt the chooks? Could change once I see em run out lol. I’m really just hating Robbo and so called coaching greatness. A few bad games and there linked to every star on the market. Def hate Parra, yet I like Arther.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers Zill.

This week begins a two month period of reamings as we play the Eels - Panthers - Sharks - Raiders - Storm - Eels - Panthers. There's just not enough lube to ease all of that.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cheers Zill.

This week begins a two month period of reamings as we play the Eels - Panthers - Sharks - Raiders - Storm - Eels - Panthers. There's just not enough lube to ease all of that.
Massive period coming up. Def need to improve to even consider winning majority of those. I guess origin won’t hurt as much as previous years. Can only see Teddy as a shoe in for NSW.