2022 Mid-Season Internationals - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah the Kumuls!! Great seeing both teams coming together after the match. Unique thing about our game that not many sports have.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 55270
@Nate DAWG @KiwiDog7 it's our Uce!

For the non-Sa's, that's Frank the Tank.
Haha...I was there uce. Great atmosphere. Good to see Tank with a bit of fat considering how he was a few months back Crowd was 90% Samoan, we should of olayed the second game. Gates opened up 40 minutes from the start, big lines and heaps of people missed the start. Not sure why they open the gates so late. Poor organising.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha...I was there uce. Great atmosphere. Good to see Tank with a bit of fat considering how he was a few months back Crowd was 90% Samoan, we should of olayed the second game. Gates opened up 40 minutes from the start, big lines and heaps of people missed the start. Not sure why they open the gates so late. Poor organising.
I was supposed to be there (my bro took the pic) but still not over this influenza and can't risk it turning into pneumonia again.

Apart from the organising, I'm glad You enjoyed my bro. My Sa boys went and had a ball.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty silly eye gouge suspension in view of this important game for Fiji and himself.

"Dakuitoga said the absence of Canterbury playmaker Brandon Wakeham hurt his side, especially in attack at the end of sets.
"Kevin (Naiqama) was playing in the halves today because of Brandon Wakeham's suspension," Dakuitoga said.

"We'll try to work on that to prepare ourselves for the World Cup.
"It was good build-up for us for the World Cup. We didn't get the job done but both teams played very well today."

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Manu ran for 404m. How can the roosters keep him? Bloke would be one of the best fullbacks in the game if he switched their fulltime, could say the same for 5/8. Yet he stays at he Roosters, to play centre lol.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty silly eye gouge suspension in view of this important game for Fiji and himself.

"Dakuitoga said the absence of Canterbury playmaker Brandon Wakeham hurt his side, especially in attack at the end of sets.
"Kevin (Naiqama) was playing in the halves today because of Brandon Wakeham's suspension," Dakuitoga said.
I doubt if Wakeham set out to get himself suspended.

I realize this is altogether too sensible and logical for the NRL to comprehend, but, if you get (say) a four match suspension in a premiership game, surely it should apply to the next four premiership games. Similarly, if you commit your offence in State of Origin, your suspension should be for the next four origin games, and so on.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I doubt if Wakeham set out to get himself suspended.

I realize this is altogether too sensible and logical for the NRL to comprehend, but, if you get (say) a four match suspension in a premiership game, surely it should apply to the next four premiership games. Similarly, if you commit your offence in State of Origin, your suspension should be for the next four origin games, and so on.
Player priority tho should be to ensure you are available to play for your employer (Bulldogs) and secondly available for any rep games to represent your family and culture and not jeopardise that with dumb braindead actions that have consequences that throw that ambition out the window.