2022 koori knockout

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sept 30 -3rd October 2022..played across two venues..rugby Park and bomaderry(shoalhaven)..south Coast black cockatoos are the hosts..Get you and your family and friends down there to watch 4 days of magical rugby league...I hope Gus has a scout or 2 there

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sept 30 -3rd October 2022..played across two venues..rugby Park and bomaderry(shoalhaven)..south Coast black cockatoos are the hosts..Get you and your family and friends down there to watch 4 days of magical rugby league...I hope Gus has a scout or 2 there
It’s always such exciting footy. Can’t wait

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will it be televised on NITV this year?

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoping to get there this year with it being close

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The last knock-out way back in 2019 Jayden Sullivan was player of the tournament..Nicho hynes was playing 5/8 for Griffith 3 ways with fifita boys and it was the first time I had seen him play and the commentators mentioned he was in the storm system already..fast forward to 2022 and Nicho hynes is now a superstar and Sullivan hasn't progressed as well as expected..I hope we can find the next nicho hynes or ewan mcgrady at one of these knockouts

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last knock-out way back in 2019 Jayden Sullivan was player of the tournament..Nicho hynes was playing 5/8 for Griffith 3 ways with fifita boys and it was the first time I had seen him play and the commentators mentioned he was in the storm system already..fast forward to 2022 and Nicho hynes is now a superstar and Sullivan hasn't progressed as well as expected..I hope we can find the next nicho hynes or ewan mcgrady at one of these knockouts
Nice post mate. I always liked watching it

One of my memories is Nathan Merritt playing in the 2014 tournament. He got dropped from South’s so he played the tournament rather than watch his team in the GF.

I believe South’s won the GF that year but it’s a foggy memory ….

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Should be a good tourney.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nice post mate. I always liked watching it

One of my memories is Nathan Merritt playing in the 2014 tournament. He got dropped from South’s so he played the tournament rather than watch his team in the GF.

I believe South’s won the GF that year but it’s a foggy memory ….
Madge an absolute dog **** for doing that to Merritt. Would have still won with him playing