Official 2022 Jersey flegg cup train on squad

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1633588224292.jpg

Compton Fautimau has come back to the club I rated him good to see him back

Ulysses Roberts from the group 2 area its Inglis cousin was at south's last year big handy foward was close to making south's reverse last year after killing for south's 20s early on before season was cancelled.

Good to see quite a few names that had strong season last year return

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eli clark is from north coast as well, right?
Thought someone said his brother is a better talent. Didnt say the name on hm and sg list. May be playing locally.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eli clark is from north coast as well, right?
Thought someone said his brother is a better talent. Didnt say the name on hm and sg list. May be playing locally.
Yer he from foster

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some have potential some hopefully will develop. Jack Todd has some potential big boy runs good lines. Hopefully continue to develop
Compton not sure if he will be there, as thought I read somewhere him and his brother signed long term deals with tigers. So something must went wrong. Also though young Talau would been in this side and grade. Bit with some the ball kids coming up after ball to join this team will be solid. Half again will be our problem as feel young O’Neil is a little small at this stage. Hopefully I’m wrong

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Diego Bravo, fuck me that's a name

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where’s mavoni tuifua latest tigers jersey flegg recruit unless he’s playing NSW cup

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m happy we got revenge on tigers for raiding our sg ball side and we got Compton and mavoni from them it’s revenge to what they done to us when the poached the fauitamu bros I wouldn’t be surprised if iverson Compton brother follows him back to us

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bit weird didnt doggies put out a statement if you have joined another district development team you cant come back to the bulldogs district

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit weird didnt doggies put out a statement if you have joined another district development team you cant come back to the bulldogs district
Why weird?? Sounds like CB are trying to keep their kids for CB. Makes sense

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why weird?? Sounds like CB are trying to keep their kids for CB. Makes sense
Yeah i get what you mean, i prob know why they made that statement, because few of the local doggy juniors got into other districts development teams in previous years, now the kids are not wanted there and have come back to the dogs, now the dogs are saying tough luck you cant join our development teams, which i support

Whacko4Jacko

New Pup
Reaction score
Gonna be an interesting battle at hooker between Ghantous and Ediq.
Hopefully with Gus on board we start to see some of these players filter through to first grade and stick with the club. Really hope O'Neill and Rajab can continue their partnership, push up into reserve grade.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hold on one sec where’s Ryan gray don’t tell me we lost him pls tell me his in our NSW cup side of he’s not on our jersey flegg anymore