2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vlandys has the script ready. Parra will win. Generate as much hype as possible to get more money. Nothing is more hype than breaking this long premiership drought.

And im not too upset. Let them have it. Fuck penrith. Theyve won enough things and also are too fucking cocky.

Defo fuck souths i hate them too much. Fucking 2014 cheats! Ill never forget or forgive. They used illegal drugs and performance enhancer to win. They had the biggest last quarter average points ever that year. Because thats what those enhancers did, gave them boosted stamina. It was all public and articles were abound. Anothny mundine was the supplier. Biggest bullshit cover up ever. Banned in the NFL because of its clear enhancement. But NRL was like its ok souths need to win a title do we will turn a blind eye. Yes eventually all teams used them and they became irrelevant but that doesn't stop the fact they cheated. Heres a link for reference. Be your own judge.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just gotta hope whoever wins tonight, no injuries or suspensions. Imagine Penrith winning, and Cleary, Kikau, Edwards unavailable…. Or any three for that matter.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parra fans apparently going off at north parra maccas
saw the footage... all i can say is lol
come down to burwood rd when we just make the 8 and it has more life than those cucks last night
Cmon Penrith we need u now. Parramatta jerseys everywhere I go today

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does that mean no World Cup basically
He can serve them during warm-ups. The nrl has taken away their authority with the May thing. Jwh and others serving suspensions in warm up games etc

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
come down to burwood rd when we just make the 8 and it had more life than those cucks last night
Yep they have no idea. Still remember my Mrs (tigers fan) face when she saw belmore after our 2014 prelim

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
come down to burwood rd when we just make the 8 and it had more life than those cucks last night
At maccas?

They're celebrating at maccas?????

LMFAO hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
90 percent of the posters of this forum have egg on the face, I tried to warn everyone Parra were the dark horses and prepare yourselves, keep your powder dry.
I said the same thing, it's parra's year and they proved it last night with their desperate defence, the hunger they showed wins grand finals.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The easiest way to kill off any chance Parra has is to shut down Moses. First half last night cows shut him down on every 5th tackle kick and the **** got sooky and started to implode. Cows came out 2nd half and played conservative (actually bot teams did for the first 10) but after that Moses was able to get all his kicks away and cows where plodding out of their own end for nearly the rest of the game with no urgency with kick returns etc. I reckon it worn them down.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Both Moses and Gutho were carrying on like pork chops to the ref when things weren’t going their way (probably because parras powers to be paid the refs off - we see through the bullshit btw)