2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this is farked....
Hate parra. Please 36 year Hoodoo to go to 37 years +..

Hate Penrith that has seen them being one of the most dominant teams in recent memory and possibly going back to back..
Arrrghghgghgfgggg!!!.

Hate Souffs... the media jumped on Souffs bandwagon back in 2016 for the wank festival to will them over the line against our Dogs.

Struggling to pick who I hate least...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Neither team is deserving of making the GF after that game. This is the worst quality finals series in a long time.. And the reffing has never been worse which is saying a lot because it gets worse every year.. Surely whoever wins tonight smashes Parra next week. Hopefully anyway..

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Panthers are the best chance at beating them next week, the only way souths do is if latrell goes super saiyan.

If Panthers or Souths win the GF, you'll stop hearing about in soon after. If Para does it will never stop.
Will gladly take a penriff or souths win. Fuck parra and their shit street parties. They will never do it like us.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Panthers are the best chance at beating them next week, the only way souths do is if latrell goes super saiyan.

If Panthers or Souths win the GF, you'll stop hearing about in soon after. If Para does it will never stop.
South's have the wood on Parra just like Parra have the wood on Penrith. So careful what you wish for lol.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta love people saying Parra won because of the forward pass, yet they forgot the Cows won a game against Wests Tigers because of a ref stuff up.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love people saying Parra won because of the forward pass, yet they forgot the Cows won a game against Wests Tigers because of a ref stuff up.
If forward passes were ruled and reviewed off of trys by the video refs, Parra wouldn’t progress to the GF.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cows had most for the game to win. They were leading 20 - 12 in the 60 min & choked.
This 100% spot on. If you can't win when your opposition completes 50% of its sets then sorry....but you are just crap. Cows were gifted a top 4 spot with a ridiculously soft draw like the Sharkies were. Seriously it was the weakest top 4 in living memory. Parra were lucky the 3 best teams in the top 8 all ended up on the opposite side of the draw to them.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can any real dogs fan be happy parra won?
Mate I'm partially happy becuase losing a GF hurts WAY more than losing a prelim final. It will be funnier seeing Parra fans crying after a GF loss than a prelim final loss...especially if they lose to the Panthers

Based on that performance Penrith (or Souths) will hve the GF won at halftime

Hopefully the 36 year hoodoo turns into 1000 years

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I'm partially happy becuase losing a GF hurts WAY more than losing a prelim final. It will be funnier seeing Parra fans crying after a GF loss than a prelim final loss...especially if they lose to the Panthers

Based on that performance Penrith (or Souths) will hve the GF won at halftime

Hopefully the 36 year hoodoo turns into 1000 years
I still can’t fathom that those scums qualified for the GF!

Ciraldo better train the fuck out of this team for 2023 I’m fuckin sick of missing finals footy

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither team is deserving of making the GF after that game. This is the worst quality finals series in a long time.. And the reffing has never been worse which is saying a lot because it gets worse every year.. Surely whoever wins tonight smashes Parra next week. Hopefully anyway..
100% agree. Sharks and Cowboys were top 4 frauds. They only got there becuase of the injury tolls to the Storm and Roosters.

The defence in particular has been woeful. Cowboys were the second best defensive side this year and yet they conceded 2 soft tries to RCG. They can whinge all they want about the forward pass but their defence last night was a joke.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can’t fathom that those scums qualified for the GF!

Ciraldo better train the fuck out of this team for 2023 I’m fuckin sick of missing finals footy
I think we'll just scrape into the finals next year but 24 is when we can aim for a top 4. As long as Flanno, Allen, Okonbur, etc are burning top 30 spots, Ciraldo wont be able to do much until we get a qaulity 7, 1 and some friggin props

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well this is farked....
Hate parra. Please 36 year Hoodoo to go to 37 years +..

Hate Penrith that has seen them being one of the most dominant teams in recent memory and possibly going back to back..
Arrrghghgghgfgggg!!!.

Hate Souffs... the media jumped on Souffs bandwagon back in 2016 for the wank festival to will them over the line against our Dogs.

Struggling to pick who I hate least...
I am with you as they are all equal 1st in my hated list.

But the ineptRL have a script now which can see Parra (No premiership since 86) vs Souths (No premiership since 2014) in the GF so Penririth will need to be a twenty point better team to beat Souths and the leg up they will get from the Vlandy gang.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it’s Souths vs Parra I’ll watch but really zero care about who wins. A bit like the game a few weeks ago Roosters vs Souths, can’t bring myself to hate one less.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If nothing changed yesterday other than that forward pass try being called than they wouldn't have won.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
100% agree. Sharks and Cowboys were top 4 frauds. They only got there becuase of the injury tolls to the Storm and Roosters.
Who cares, It was amazing both teams got knocked out week one and both coaches noses got put out of joint (especially Bellamy’s)