2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
Panthers are the best chance at beating them next week, the only way souths do is if latrell goes super saiyan.

If Panthers or Souths win the GF, you'll stop hearing about in soon after. If Para does it will never stop.
If Panthers win back to back discussions about being the best team ever and Cleary an immortal will begin.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But it is now? IBS is real mate and it sucks. Nothing worse than a pussy for a stomach
Yes it's bs and I'm yet to find any real solution to it.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it's bs and I'm yet to find any real solution to it.
My workaround has been to take a course of ibs specific probaiotics. That happens every once in a while and im ok for sometime. Sounds like you mightve already tried that. If not it helped me and i recommend it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My workaround has been to take a course of ibs specific probaiotics. That happens every once in a while and im ok for sometime. Sounds like you mightve already tried that. If not it helped me and i recommend it.
Didn't help me much although it's probably something I should give a go again. Mornings are the worst, always a struggle lol. Once I get passed that it's mostly just some discomfort but nothing super bad.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't help me much although it's probably something I should give a go again. Mornings are the worst, always a struggle lol. Once I get passed that it's mostly just some discomfort but nothing super bad.
Are you a stress case? Because stress contributes and sometimes it’s the cause for IBS. You get it in the morning because your tummy is relaxed during the night after being so geared up during the day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you a stress case? Because stress contributes and sometimes it’s the cause for IBS. You get it in the morning because your tummy is relaxed during the night after being so geared up during the day.
I'd say yes, probably.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The forward pass try from eels was so early in the game it doesn’t even matter.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fodmap

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
QLD Cup GF on Fox League for those who don't want to watch the AFL GF.

Reaction score
Cowboys 2nd try should of not been rewarded as Moses was held back so one bad try each. As much I hate saying it Eels scramble defence was good.
He let go of Moses before he played the ball. As a ball carrier, he is allowed to grip a defenders jersey who is attempting to tackle him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just do it. Strip everything and add it slowly and find exactly what triggers u..then adjust accordingly.
Yep, it's worth it to track for a few months and spend a life time not suffering from it, rather than not track it and worry about it coming back at any time