2022 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I feel your pain brother. I coached soccer for 3 years & ended up quiting because so many parents thought their son was Messi. Took my team from division 6 to division 2 which was massive & the club begged me to stay saying that they want me to stay coaching that team until they become the men's open team as they wanted to build the club around that team & me coaching them but I still said no. Not worth the headaches. I would legit get phone calls during the week from mothers asking if I can play their son striker that week.
It's head doing...

I've never used my illness as an excuse for anything but I had to this time, they begged me and I gave in this year and last but fuck that, not worth it.

Just want to be a dad watching his son play, that's all.

The last straw is when the parents started to turn on my son and my 3 other best players, which funnily enough, all finished with the most tries, most goals and were the only 4 that wanted to tackle.

3/4 of my team didn't want to play and were pushed to play by parents trying to live through their kids, the vast majority of training sessions were only the 4 boys I mentioned.

Sorry for the rant but I'm over it big time. Seeing shit ***** like flamingo and Arthur just reminds me of the JRL.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As if you would of picked the wannabes over the GOATs
At the odds I got and considering the All Blacks recent form and the final score...toss of a coin and would have set up my weekend legs nicely. Oh well, the life of a punter.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At the odds I got and considering the All Blacks recent form and the final score...toss of a coin and would have set up my weekend legs nicely. Oh well, the life of a punter.
Hope your new multi gets up bro

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's head doing...

I've never used my illness as an excuse for anything but I had to this time, they begged me and I gave in this year and last but fuck that, not worth it.

Just want to be a dad watching his son play, that's all.

The last straw is when the parents started to turn on my son and my 3 other best players, which funnily enough, all finished with the most tries, most goals and were the only 4 that wanted to tackle.

3/4 of my team didn't want to play and were pushed to play by parents trying to live through their kids, the vast majority of training sessions were only the 4 boys I mentioned.

Sorry for the rant but I'm over it big time. Seeing shit ***** like flamingo and Arthur just reminds me of the JRL.
Rant away brother. I get where you're coming from.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arthur on the bench for sudden death vs raiders. Tell me your Dad is the coach without telling me your Dad is the coach
Jacob is rubbish, how the f**K did he make the team after last week's performance and the old nepotism story has reared its ugly head again I was reading today, with the question being thrown up about why Nathan brown cannot make the first grade team?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid wallabys.. Stuffed my weekend multi's so now I have to start all over again.

Canberra 1-12 over chokeamatta
Cronulla 1-12 over Soufs
Swans under 39 over the Pies
Geelong under 39 over Brissy.
you'll be lucky to get even half of that right, I reckon cats will win by 40 plus and souths will win sharks tomorrow night

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nah im good, i dont do bets anymore due to a previous addiction
I just play around with multi's, mostly because I am probably in the top 10 world wide for shittest tipters.. :tearsofjoy: It helps to watch games like Titans vs Warriors where normally I would rather watch grass grow.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just play around with multi's, mostly because I am probably in the top 10 world wide for shittest tipters.. :tearsofjoy: It helps to watch games like Titans vs Warriors where normally I would rather watch grass grow.
well hopefully I'm wrong with my predictions and u win but all those games are 50/50

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacob is rubbish, how the f**K did he make the team after last week's performance and the old nepotism story has reared its ugly head again I was reading today, with the question being thrown up about why Nathan brown cannot make the first grade team?
Brown would be filthy he misses out on a spot but shit kicker Arthur gets a spot on the bench

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was betting on the match I’d be backing Canberra at the odds on offer.

I’m not saying Raiders a good things to win as the Eels are very hard to beat at Commbank and having that home ground advantage will more than likely sway the referee to help them. Moses playing is another big plus for the Eels.

So why back the Raiders?

1. They are playing the Eels.
2. Raiders don’t have the pressure on them. Eels do. They’re expected to win.
3. The Green Machine is hard to stop when they’re on a role. Not called Green Machine for no reason.
4. Papalili, Tapine, Young & Whitehead can lay the foundations for Wighton and co to hopefully open up in the 2nd half.
5. Eels $1.50 - Raiders $2.60.

I’d have them $2 each as this is a toss of a coin but the value is definitely with the Raiders at $2.60.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s a 50 / 50
Either Parra smashes us or we win by a couple

‘Sivo and Kris to score anytime

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra will do it easy
Remember this is FINALS footy. Eels have an aversion with FINALS footy.

I know Cowboys will be cheering on the Eels. They’ll be a lot easier to beat than the Raiders in Townsville.

Cows thrashed the Eels earlier this year when the Eels moved their home game to Darwin. So they have no hope meeting them in Townsville. Raiders could upset them as they’re riding the crest of a winning wave.