2022 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Allianz Stadium is basically sold out going of Ticketek. Been looking at the ticketek thing and no tickets can be bought anymore.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decided to go back and have a look at the team match ups from their previous meetings this year and the change for Penrith from Round 9 was on the bench. Sorensen in for Eisenhuth.

For the Eels they have Sivo in for Perham, Black in for Simonsson, Matterson in for Brown who has been dropped to reserves and Arthur is on the bench for Cartwright.

Sutton was the ref as he is for this game and worth noting Eels won the penalty count for this game 6-2.

Going off that Sutton is a big plus for the Eels.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Decided to go back and have a look at the team match ups from their previous meetings this year and the change for Penrith from Round 9 was on the bench. Sorensen in for Eisenhuth.

For the Eels they have Sivo in for Perham, Black in for Simonsson, Matterson in for Brown who has been dropped to reserves and Arthur is on the bench for Cartwright.

Sutton was the ref as he is for this game and worth noting Eels won the penalty count for this game 6-2.

Going off that Sutton is a big plus for the Eels.
I'm sensing a Sutton script for Parramatta

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well..I have either jonah'd the Panthers or am being smart, have backed the logical winners with a small start at the line -3.5(as idk what's going on with the weather there which could affect scoring)@1.58 multi'd into Melbourne in the gayfl match tonite.I would have wiggled a good thing at Gloucester Park trots onto the ticket too lol but seemingly can't combine these with our local corporate bookmaker Tabtouch anymore.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In their 2nd meeting Eels won 34-10 and the only change from tonight's team with Arthur on the bench in place of Cartwright.

Penrith have Crichton in for Jennings, Luai in for O'Sullivan and Mitch Kenny on the bench in place of Staines.

Todd Smith was the referee and Eels won the Penalty count 7-6.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, Penrith are 51-4 when Cleary and Luai play together

BUT

3 of those 4 losses were against Parra.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I live in PENRITH and seeing them lose would make my year, Panthers supporters are up themselves, hopefully they crash out in straight sets then I can really rub it in.
But don't you hate crappamatta more?