2022/2023 NHL Season

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Season kicked off tonight and the Pens got a solid first up win which was nice to see. Normally they start slowly so nice to see them strong out of the gates. Any other NHL fans in the house?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Season kicked off tonight and the Pens got a solid first up win which was nice to see. Normally they start slowly so nice to see them strong out of the gates. Any other NHL fans in the house?
I knew there was a reason I liked you!! Though are you like a lot of Pens fans who just like the Pens cause you have a crush on Crosby?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rangers fan here.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Rangers fan here.
Look it could be worse you could be a Booins fan, but that is only slightly worse. Still bitter about you guys coming back from 3-1 down in the playoffs last year!!

I support the Mighty Ducks
Few fans here. Good to see. How did you guys become fans? Die hard fan or just a casual observer? Who’s your pick for the Stanley Cup?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wait are the mighty ducks a real team :expressionless:

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the hockey.
Caps fan here. Although more of an Ovi fanboy.
Then again I end up following whichever players I drafted in my fantasy team

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Haha there is the Anaheim Ducks which people have nicknamed the mighty ducks yeah
they were the mighty ducks of Anaheim before disney sold the team. they still use the image for their 3rd kit

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Big second up win for the Pens over Lightning. Admittedly Lightning we’re playing their third game in 4 days but still the lightning haven’t been to 3 straight Stanley Cups for no reason!!