2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone noticing the some of the merchandise the team is wearing. Loving the bulldog only emblem. Notified the training shirt and Gus in a polo.. same bulldog only emblem
Is it possible we are getting a full rebranding ?

scheshiresmile

New Pup
Reaction score
Is anyone noticing the some of the merchandise the team is wearing. Loving the bulldog only emblem. Notified the training shirt and Gus in a polo.. same bulldog only emblem
Noticed that too! I don't think it's a full rebrand but I like the idea of using the dog and the full emblem separately to suit different situations. Our branding is pretty versitle at the moment, we should be using it!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hate it. Looks cartoonish. Dog on a shield for me about 1/2 the size.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was at the Newtown Jets 2022 Season Presentation night last night. Franklin Pele was there. Looks even more physically imposing up close. The club were very happy for him to have earned a top 30 spot with us and sad to see him go. Tom Hazelton is also a big unit and won one of the awards - would love to poach him as well.

Attachments

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 61335

I went on to the Roosters fourm and asked and one of there supporters confirmed it was him reckon he signed with them till 2025 but it's looks like he is with us now good signing but recovering from acl injury
So its him? Would probably be one of the rooster/sharks flegg players we all raided for as said by Weilder or Hooper.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way he finished off last year in NSW cup, he would be some chance of claiming the right wing spot.
Yeah I would like to see him with a bit of space and more bombs. With Burton and a go forward pack there may be more chances for him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I would like to see him with a bit of space and more bombs. With Burton and a go forward pack there may be more chances for him.
If him and Flanno have any brains,in the pre season, they should be trying to strike up a combo like Burto and the Foxx. Okunbor can be a great asset with the right kicks.