2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope so bro. We will be around they 8 if our pack performs
Easily.

King/Thommo/RFM look better than ever...

Kikau is the freak of freakz... Buy of the year already.

HB looking much better, capable at the important things and more than substantial with depth.

Hooker.

Depth across the board,

Only question marks are our centres and FB... They look good at training but come NRL time might be a different story... Here's hopin.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Easily.

King/Thommo/RFM look better than ever...

Kikau is the freak of freakz... Buy of the year already.

HB looking much better, capable at the important things and a more than substantial with depth.

Hooker.

Depth across the board,

Only question marks are our centres and FB... They look good at training but come NRL time might be a different story... Here's hopin.
Our centres are SUPER AMAZING

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lets hope so my isolated friend...
I almost went today, wallah. I was walking my dog this morning and he wanted to have a puppuccino so I stopped at the cafe but then I accidentally had breakfast and sweets and then it was too late :expressionless:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone watch the NSW cup game today? If so updates please?

Reactions: J_B

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On point @bulldogruss and pleasure to meet ya!

Only things to add is

Bailey "buckets" Biondi-odo and Jordan Semrani had their first jogs today after ACL's and looked really good. Everyone rallying behind the kids.

The boys came over to the sidelines for a chat at the end.. Kiraz's quad is fine, cant wait to rip into the trials, told him to relaxxxxx until the seasons starts cause we need you bra!

Met Karl Olaopu and "Welcomed him to the BEST club in the WORLD!!" He obviiously cracked up but very levelled headed kid and is very happy to be here. Says everyone is looking after him very well...

El Capitain still blushing over the tag (RFM) and Burto still practicing in front of the mirror... :p

Pre season training OVER ladies gents! Time to get ready for some footy!
I read somewhere that Pele wa involved in the opposed session - in session iv watched he has not participated but been doing other agility? stuff - how was he yesterday?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Pele wa involved in the opposed session - in session iv watched he has not participated but been doing other agility? stuff - how was he yesterday?
He has been going ok.. has plenty of variety about his game but wow does he gas quick... one run wonder tbh.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has been going ok.. has plenty of variety about his game but wow does he gas quick... one run wonder tbh.
As bad as mavoni t from last year?

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mavoni lol.. Absolute dud but who wasnt under Tballz. Pele atleast puts in.. He has bought in and is doing the hard yards. Hopefully does transpire through the year and gets a debut against a lower ranked team.
Surely they have Pele on a different training schedule to get his fitness levels up ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One pump chump