2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BANG goes Ariarne Titmus again! What a star, what a day for Australia so far!! :hearteyes:
Just have to share the Guardian commentary because I think it will be widely appreciated:

That was emphatic. I must admit I had concerns on the final turn but that was the moment Titmus lengthened her stroke. It was calm. It was composed. She has another gold to add to her cabinet and coach Dean Boxall is back on that railing! Not so much hip thrusting this time but definitely a little bit of movement in that region.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
zzzz wake me up when Lebanon win a medal.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All heart they are! Beat SA with a red card too
That was ridiculous,
6 on 7, a man down most of the game would be like the dogs beating the eels 10 on 13.

SA a much stronger and faster team. in 7s you cant afford less players.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
now that it appears lebanon arent going to be a contender for most gold medals as i hoped,
need to focus on oz.
Can someone tell me our gold medal hopes from herein?
hockeyroos?
chick rugby
man basketball
what else?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hockeyroos can win maybe, the Kookaburra's i think are a good chance..Mens basketball have never won a medal, Women's team got their arse kicked by Belgium they can't win.
Women's Fugby dont know if we're any good but doubt we're a winning chance.
Swimming is where we can win more gold not sure of others..may jag a gold in some more obscure competition.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hockeyroos can win maybe, the Kookaburra's i think are a good chance..Mens basketball have never won a medal, Women's team got their arse kicked by Belgium they can't win.
Women's Fugby dont know if we're any good but doubt we're a winning chance.
Swimming is where we can win more gold not sure of others..may jag a gold in some more obscure competition.
we're defending olympic champs in the female 7's

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Commentator says Semi Radrada couldn't get much game time with Fiji 7's team....they're that good.