MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone catch the Argentinian win over South Africa in the Rugby 7s? Wow..Argentina down a man from the first half..2 searing individual tries by the Argentinian player number 2..don’t know his name..but sheesh!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah good on her, that's a massive achievement. Her coach was pretty pumped too.
There was a good story on her on SBS news tonight. she was stuck in Malaysia with no government support, training with bamboo sticks and water jugs. President Duterte had previously poked fun at her (not surprising given the man he is) as she sought financial support on social media. she'll probably return home a hero, and of course those who wouldn't support her before will now want a piece of the action.

That's what the Olympics are all about, well they should be.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone catch the Argentinian win over South Africa in the Rugby 7s? Wow..Argentina down a man from the first half..2 searing individual tries by the Argentinian player number 2..don’t know his name..but sheesh!
This is after they flogged Australia the other day (and also demolished Korea as expected).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is after they flogged Australia the other day (and also demolished Korea as expected).
They are a force to be reckoned with.. they were actually down to 5 in the last minute or so..they play Fiji next..but without Gaston Revol they will struggle. Gee the US must be pissed giving up a 21 point lead against GB..
I look forward to the women..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
“​
He didn’t get a full mouthful. Luckily he had his mouthguard in and I was a bit sweaty … I have been bitten once on the chest before at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games. But c’mon man, this is the Olympics.
— David Nyika

The New Zealand boxer dodged a chomp from Youness Baalla, his 22-year-old Moroccan opponent, who seemed to be channelling Mike Tyson (though not in the way a professional boxer might usually aspire to) in the heavyweight match.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“​
He didn’t get a full mouthful. Luckily he had his mouthguard in and I was a bit sweaty … I have been bitten once on the chest before at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games. But c’mon man, this is the Olympics.
— David Nyika

The New Zealand boxer dodged a chomp from Youness Baalla, his 22-year-old Moroccan opponent, who seemed to be channelling Mike Tyson (though not in the way a professional boxer might usually aspire to) in the heavyweight match.
I was watching that fight live and could hardly believe my eyes when it happened - a straight out ear munch!