2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting on the Charlie? What the f--k is that slang for??
Common slang terms for cocaine include:
  • Blow.
  • Bump.
  • C or Big C.
  • Coke.
  • Crack.
  • Columbian marching powder.
  • Dust.
  • Flake.
  • Line.
  • Montezooma's revenge.
  • Nose Candy.
  • Pearl.
  • Rail.
  • Snow.
  • Sniffing/snorting a flat white.
  • Sneeze.
  • Sniff.
  • Speedball.
  • Trump Jr's best friend.
  • Toot.
  • White Rock.
  • Etc etc

Last edited:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barty out in the first round. Played like absolute shit. Had something like 50 unforced errors

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barty out in the first round. Played like absolute shit. Had something like 50 unforced errors
Awful match by Ash, disappointing bet she is pissed off at herself.

Upside though is a ring in Aussie Mark Purcell sprung a big upset beating the Canadian future star Felix Aliassime a top 15 player.
Probably won't go deep in the competition but I like to see them take their opportunities and lift on arguably the biggest stage.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jian Fang Lay has just won another match in the table tennis, beating an opponent probably half her age of 48.

Get on the Fang train...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I must admit i've been a bit meh about the Olympics so far. Its just unfortunately that the build up has been as it has - shame as its right in our time zone.

But watching Ariarne Titmus. Wow. That was awesome. To take down the queen of the pool like that.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am all for critiquing things I don't like to me the yanks are painful too...but the CRINGEWORTHY commentary by our biased commentators(Shirvo and that fucken sunrise Sheila ugghh)just now about the Aussie Slalom contestant Watkins gimme a bucket you suck.. the guy finished 9th went poorly, the end...so stfu lol

Alternatively to see Ariarne's post swim interview and her coach go fn ballistic? LOVE THAT SHIT :hearteyes:
Fuck the dribbling commentators give us the raw emotion of the athletes(winning ones preferably)