News 2021 Team Reviews: The Bulldogs playmaking woes | NRL on Nine

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Joey has been reading posts on TK from @From the area and Baseball Furies.

Averillo is not a halfback and we need a half who can organise, simple as that but not simple as to who that is - lol

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey has been reading posts on TK from @From the area and Baseball Furies.

Averillo is not a halfback and we need a half who can organise, simple as that but not simple as to who that is - lol
He’s a dud of a 7. Best thing I seen him do all year was be a support player for some other bloke that made a break and score a try. He has some talent but not at 7. Not a chance. How did he make it this far? And what position in the junior grades did he play?

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is available and is worth it? Besides Pearce...

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ash Taylor? Come in cheap maybe needs a new club like Cartwright who played well this year for the eels..

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope BBO kills it in preseason and Barrett gives him a shot. Kid seems like a smart player that could play the role we need given some time and experience. I think he's our best longterm prospect at 7.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems like TBaz is trying to manufacture a Half out of Avo just what Bellamy has done with Hughes.

We need experience in the Halves not only for the teams sake, but development and mentoring to Burton and BBO.

We also need to take into consideration that Pearce missed 12wks or so of Footy this year so was always going to be a little under done come Finals. A fully fit and injury Free Pearce may be our only option.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Avo isn't a halfback's arsehole but that didn't stop old mate wasting an entire season on trying it. Probably could have tried centre or FB and saved the Dufty money but hey nothing like the turn style of selection shite Tbaz did this year with the team.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope BBO kills it in preseason and Barrett gives him a shot. Kid seems like a smart player that could play the role we need given some time and experience. I think he's our best longterm prospect at 7.
Totally agree!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
N. Cleary would not have made us a finals team this year and this is the worst pack we have fielded in modern times... Johns talks a lot of rubbish --> starts the video by describing our season as "yuck" and finishes by stating that us fans should not get too excited but then only cites a lack of a halfback

ah... Danika

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a dud of a 7. Best thing I seen him do all year was be a support player for some other bloke that made a break and score a try. He has some talent but not at 7. Not a chance. How did he make it this far? And what position in the junior grades did he play?
I believe he made it this far because the rest of the cattle we had in strike positions at the time were poor so he was blooded.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is really poor analysis, 5 mins and didn't elaborate on any details "ThEy NeEd An OrGaNiSeR"

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously?? This coke fiend is an Immortal?? fuck off joey you tweaker.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a leader in the 7 or 9 and it will make a hell of a difference until then we will struggle

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
N. Cleary would not have made us a finals team this year and this is the worst pack we have fielded in modern times... Johns talks a lot of rubbish --> starts the video by describing our season as "yuck" and finishes by stating that us fans should not get too excited but then only cites a lack of a halfback

ah... Danika
Yeah. Danika was the only reason I watched that clip.