2021 sucked. Bring on 2022!

Reaction score
i liked you 2021, sure the football was shit, but we got a cracking F1 season which kinda that balanced out,
but there is more to life than just sport, and on that front 2021 was pretty good

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
considering how bad 2020 was, 2021 promised so much but failed to deliver... more variants, more lockdowns, distancing is now the new norm, masks, people you know getting sick and dying, everything costing more, us fellas down under needlessly joining AUKUS, an Olympics behind closed doors, Olympic boycotts are back, the proposed European Super League, pointlessly changing the lyrics to the anthem, the 'Dogs were embarrassing and won the wooden spoon, the Blues stupidly missed out on a historic Origin whitewash where all 3 games were hosted by QLD, vaccines, vaccine certificates in order to enter retail shops, Sydney FC lost the A League Grand Final, Greg f*+#ing Alexander, the French are still whingers etc.

bring on 2022

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
considering how bad 2020 was, 2021 promised so much but failed to deliver... more variants, more lockdowns, distancing is now the new norm, masks, people you know getting sick and dying, everything costing more, us fellas down under needlessly joining AUKUS, an Olympics behind closed doors, Olympic boycotts are back, the proposed European Super League, pointlessly changing the lyrics to the anthem, the 'Dogs were embarrassing and won the wooden spoon, the Blues stupidly missed out on a historic Origin whitewash where all 3 games were hosted by QLD, vaccines, vaccine certificates in order to enter retail shops, Sydney FC lost the A League Grand Final, Greg f*+#ing Alexander, the French are still whingers etc.

bring on 2022
nobody i know is getting sick or dying but hopefully 2022 is the year of no censorship

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could of been worse had the NRL not moved the comp to QLD and salvaged it, still a bloody shit year for me personally, hope I crack it in 22.