Official 2021 Season Launch

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd like it if the junior logo eventually became our main logo. It looks great.

It's good news that we now have two available top 30 spots. It gives us more flexibility in the next few months if someone else becomes available.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
From the club , they would’ve just paid him out ? No big deal if he is on the minimum anyway . Clear him and keep a spot open for some quality instead .
Feel for the kid but he definitely is not a first grader
I don’t comment unless it’s near spot on .
People come down hard on me as I don’t mention my source and think I’m just starting rumours .

from what I’m hearing
Ogden will start this year
Katoa will be on the wing
Lewis will not be near first grade ( baz throwing him in the centre’s ) as a extra number with the reserve graders .
Jmk will be the hooker
Katoa was tipped to play a ball playing lock role off the bench ( one off the fittest at the club atm )

obviously that will change now after the jmk injury.
Dwz is on 850k this year believe it or not idc but that’s what’s he’s on for this year . Not sure if it was a back ended contract from pay when we resigned him for two years on a 700k deal . Crazy money but will have a good year this year , we won’t resign him unless he takes a large pay cut . Hopoate we would like to resign but also depends how much he wants .

klemmer is dying to come back but we are not going for him .
Good to see the club making uncomfortable decisions - but in the long term the right ones
Do you know if the club is looking to bolster outside backs depth?

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good to see the club making uncomfortable decisions - but in the long term the right ones
Do you know if the club is looking to bolster outside backs depth?
Well the rumour was true regarding Kotoni Staggs .

we were interested , not sure if we still are after the price tag on him .

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done to Elliot, I heard he went the entire night without taking his clothes off or cracking onto anyones missus or Vonny. Really turning a corner.
Seemed like he was going to get the Guy Fawkes treatment by teammates based on TK commentary...but still seems respected. Whowouldathunkit?

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seemed like he was going to get the Guy Fawkes treatment by teammates based on TK commentary...but still seems respected. Whowouldathunkit?
Perhaps, though these things tend to come to a head in bad times rather than good....if we lose a few on the trot & the pressure builds that's the environment where fissures become chasms in a team environment & any issue such as elliot may become significant..

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me that we are ‘darlings’ of the media atm. All the females journos must be wanting an interview with Baz :tearsofjoy:
In last years I feel the Elliot Lichaa ‘episode’ would have dragged on and on with the media hounding for a sacking. They seem to just want to talk about the positives. Maybe we will get some 50/50 calls from refs finally go our way now also. If we win the games we lost last year by 6 points or less we are pushing for the 8

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perhaps, though these things tend to come to a head in bad times rather than good....if we lose a few on the trot & the pressure builds that's the environment where fissures become chasms in a team environment & any issue such as elliot may become significant..
Mate I get the Sun Tzu stuff but in reality footy players live in a world that we don't. Pretty sure the squad are unaffected.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me that we are ‘darlings’ of the media atm. All the females journos must be wanting an interview with Baz :tearsofjoy:
In last years I feel the Elliot Lichaa ‘episode’ would have dragged on and on with the media hounding for a sacking. They seem to just want to talk about the positives. Maybe we will get some 50/50 calls from refs finally go our way now also. If we win the games we lost last year by 6 points or less we are pushing for the 8
I think it comes down to Barrett actually speaking like a human being. Pay and Hasler could barely string two words together.