Official 2021 Season Launch

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep Harding is cut from the club
How can you list the kid in the Top 30 then just cut him? Is he cut completely from the Top 30 only or is he cut entirely from the club mate?

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How can you list the kid in the Top 30 then just cut him? Is he cut completely from the Top 30 only or is he cut entirely from the club mate?
From the club , they would’ve just paid him out ? No big deal if he is on the minimum anyway . Clear him and keep a spot open for some quality instead .
Feel for the kid but he definitely is not a first grader

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
From the club , they would’ve just paid him out ? No big deal if he is on the minimum anyway . Clear him and keep a spot open for some quality instead .
Feel for the kid but he definitely is not a first grader
Thanks for the update. You called it & judging by tonight, he’s clearly not part of the Top 30/Club anymore.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. You called it & judging by tonight, he’s clearly not part of the Top 30/Club anymore.
I don’t comment unless it’s near spot on .
People come down hard on me as I don’t mention my source and think I’m just starting rumours .

from what I’m hearing
Ogden will start this year
Katoa will be on the wing
Lewis will not be near first grade ( baz throwing him in the centre’s ) as a extra number with the reserve graders .
Jmk will be the hooker
Katoa was tipped to play a ball playing lock role off the bench ( one off the fittest at the club atm )

obviously that will change now after the jmk injury.
Dwz is on 850k this year believe it or not idc but that’s what’s he’s on for this year . Not sure if it was a back ended contract from pay when we resigned him for two years on a 700k deal . Crazy money but will have a good year this year , we won’t resign him unless he takes a large pay cut . Hopoate we would like to resign but also depends how much he wants .

klemmer is dying to come back but we are not going for him .

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People come down hard on me as I don’t mention my source and think I’m just starting rumours .

from what I’m hearing
Lewis will not be near first grade ( baz throwing him in the centre’s ) as a extra number with the reserve graders .
Jmk will be the hooker
Katoa was tipped to play a ball playing lock role off the bench ( one off the fittest at the club atm )

Dwz is on 850k this year believe it or not idc but that’s what’s he’s on for this year . Not sure if it was a back ended contract from pay when we resigned him for two years on a 700k deal . Crazy money but will have a good year this year , we won’t resign him unless he takes a large pay cut . Hopoate we would like to resign but also depends how much he wants .

Fair play about not revealing your source, I get that. Thanks for sharing.

LOL re Klemmer

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

from what I’m hearing
Jmk will be the hooker

That’s all pretty pleasant actually. Not too upset with how the team is looking and where everyone is at. Thanks @alic much appreciated...and fuck anyone who has a problem with you not revealing the source, just be happy to get any inside word...cheers mate