2021 Rugby League World Cup Draw

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Samoa has a pretty easy draw
I disagree bro, they face an English team who have been largely underwhelming but are always strong at home and will look to improve. I expect England to make it to the finals. NZ in my opinion has the easiest draw.

Will be interesting to see how the Pacific Islands teams play without the huge support they have in the southern hemisphere, plus conditions will be a factor.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Greece and Jamaica finished ahead of the USA in qualifying? Wowsers!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree bro, they face an English team who have been largely underwhelming but are always strong at home and will look to improve. I expect England to make it to the finals. NZ in my opinion has the easiest draw.

Will be interesting to see how the Pacific Islands teams play without the huge support they have in the southern hemisphere, plus conditions will be a factor.
NZ definitely has the easiest draw - but they come up against that League powerhouse Jamaica!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
might as well handy the trophy to Australia and save everyone from potential injuries

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Jamaica we have a footy team! Who wants to kiss my lucky egg?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully all players make themselves available for tier 2 nations, and hopefully Australia don’t pick players who are on the verge of tier 2 selection, just to make the tournament more interesting.