2021 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
him and burton brother, dynamic duo!! also can't wait
Just the vibe he has. Always enjoying himself, he is super fast something we haven’t had for long time just all round great player. Hopefully he gets the ball to showcase it when at the dogs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just saw a replay of that Curran sin binning.. What a joke. Seriously, how soft and reactive has this sport become? They've completely lost the plot..

I'm sure if that was Angus Chrichton or Munster and the same thing happened that they would have sin binned those players?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL will be doing something to address this . Not sure sponsors will be happy with viewers switching off halfway through the game.
You'd think so but they refuse to acknowledge there's an issue with the six again rule yet. Vlandy's is so stubborn and arrogant that he thinks Rugba League is perfect the way it is now..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or maybe you don't have the intelligence to notice these finer differences .. give you a pie and some sauce and your all in.
Kapugi lou guku.....I won't translate it for you since you are an expert in the Samoan language

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kapugi lou guku.....I won't translate it for you since you are an expert in the Samoan language
invokes the word intelligence when talking ignorantly about someones own preference of how to pronounce their own name
the irony

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh by the way, grats on the win guys. I'm guessing there were a few cats being strangled towards the end? ;) Now with that monkey off your back it's onward and upward.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it pronounced kapiligi-a-hi-hi?

Is Nick cotric Samoan as well? They pronounced his name over the weekend chock-chick.... But you will claim it's actually chock-chick-a-hi-hi