2021 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking back at that Tigers game it's karma for coach Maguire. That **** was over the moon and arrogant when Sutton gifted Souths numerous wins over us when he coached them.

Now he knows what it's like to be on the end of a Souths Sutton script. Eat a massive dick Madge

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Funny team Canberra. All this talent but just can’t put it together. There decision making and passing has been horrible
Call me crazy but Jack Wighton is their problem. Teams have worked him out and play breaks down on the left edge a lot because of him selfishly running the ball think he will storm over. Their left edge has seen a decline in tries over recent seasons.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good would it have been if Burgi had flunked it and tried to sell it and Brooks' try had been the clincher
Amazes me how many players don’t use the rules to their advantage.

Brooks should’ve stopped 10m from scoring the try and let himself get tackled. Sutton called play on, if Brooks gets tackled, they can’t review the Souths try. Then set up for a field goal (or try if it’s on).

Even if Sutton changed the rules to suit himself and reviewed it anyway, that’s no different to what actually happened.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brooks should’ve stopped 10m from scoring the try and let himself get tackled. Sutton called play on, if Brooks gets tackled, they can’t review the Souths try. Then set up for a field goal (or try if it’s on).

Even if Sutton changed the rules to suit himself and reviewed it anyway, that’s no different to what actually happened.
Gotta play in the spirit of the game. If Burgess got it down he got it down

What your suggesting is like an underarm bowl in cricket.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

do you honestly think that was not going to go to video ref if brooks got tackled .
because brooks was smart enough To pick up the ball and play on he didn call for video ref and rightly so because he stopped play he potentially stopped brooks from scoring the winning play .

in this play you are wrong due to burgess scoring action but in general I know what you mean and are correct when it occuurs around 10-20 metre line and defending team knock the ball from attacking team and they pick it up and run and score when if they took the tackle it takes the video ref out of the equation

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he thinks he is a better coach to what he actually is. When he left Manly they were a clusterfuck.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Remember when Ravalawa could barely catch a ball? Now the **** is scoring tries like this haha