2021 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love how often Milford goes missing, especially when he's the only one in their spine aside from Isaako who can threaten the defence. And people keep suggesting to sign him. The guy is so weak mentally and gives up all of the time.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even taking Riki off for Alex Glenn made no sense when Riki is one of the few that can break a game open and Glenn is an over the hill plodder

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Brisbane's ball control is as bad as ours. Teams give themselves no chance when they drop the ball so much.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brisbane's ball control is as bad as ours. Teams give themselves no chance when they drop the ball so much.
Dropping the ball isn't the issue, it's dropping the ball when you ask no questions.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm calling it now, latrells the best player in the game. We're so fucking stupid for not being in for him.
I think I was right originally and when we were talking with him (backtracked last season admittedly with how lazy he was on returns and how disinterest he was at times) about him being a natural fullback and how he had more potential than anyone.

He's finally putting the work in to realise it. Good on him. He was worth the asking price

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souffs hardly broke a sweat, actually they were pretty bad for a lot of the game, yet still win by 29. F**k, I just wanna watch some good quality close games every now and then. Is that too much to ask? Any team outside the top 5 or 6 are just cannon fodder for the top teams.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I was right originally and when we were talking with him (backtracked last season admittedly with how lazy he was on returns and how disinterest he was at times) about him being a natural fullback and how he had more potential than anyone.

He's finally putting the work in to realise it. Good on him. He was worth the asking price
He's busier than Inglis and just imagine having him playing off burton.

That "laziness" stuff was all garbage, imo, he interviewed when he was at roosters and he talked about how much he concentrates on his diet and doesn't go wrong with that. The guys a professional, it just took him time to adjust to souths and there's also the possibility bennet was willing to accept peak fitness coming late in the season and to just cruise early season

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine keeping him on the bench that long when they're getting dominated and need to chase points? It's madness
As if they were going to score more points with TPJ on the field.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ref just might as well keep waving his hands in the air like a clown every tackle because no one knows what the hell all the restarts are for anyway. Just turn it into full blown touch footy and wave repeat sets every second.