GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eels lose Jennings, the next season they sign a replacement centre Opacic

Meanwhile at the Bulldogs, still signing wingers to player centre

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night Teddy got pulled up for a shepherd. Moses runs behind 2 or 3 teammates which lead to a try but not pulled back.
Last night made it black & white that you can’t run behind your own players. NRLol at its best

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last night Teddy got pulled up for a shepherd. Moses runs behind 2 or 3 teammates which lead to a try but not pulled back.
Last night made it black & white that you can’t run behind your own players. NRLol at its best
Tedesco did it close to the line Moses was 10 metres back running across field

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fingersin what a beast, he is entertaining to watch I'll give him that

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco did it close to the line Moses was 10 metres back running across field
Shouldn’t matter where on the field it happens. That’s where the refs fk it up with the whole “interpretation” bullshit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is definitely nailing our dudcruitment. Apart from Burton I do not like the other signings at all.
Allan was sort of rushed recruitment, I think we expected Burton to be here while Baz originally wanted to play Jake @ FB this season. Allan will be a handy centre, Baz just needs to get over this BS idea of playing Cotric there. Waddell is shit. Hetherington actually looked decent this week so he might be okay. Wouldn't say it has been bad, just not great.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Allan was sort of rushed recruitment, I think we expected Burton to be here while Baz originally wanted to play Jake @ FB this season. Allan will be a handy centre, Baz just needs to get over this BS idea of playing Cotric there. Waddell is shit. Hetherington actually looked decent this week so he might be okay. Wouldn't say it has been bad, just not great.
I like your optimism but to me it looks like Barrett has cemented our place as the new Newcastle with his dudcruitment drive and lack of coaching ability.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Furgo and sivo are bigger then our front rowers... dead set a winger pairing like that compared to dwz and meany lol

and we wonder why we are so far behind

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like your optimism but to me it looks like Barrett has cemented our place as the new Newcastle with his dudcruitment drive and lack of coaching ability.
fuck your mr negative, no 1 seed i reckon, do you ever stop moaning?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His recruitment was mostly okay at Manly other than the odd weird decision like Lewis Brown. Coaching...yh, I'm not that confident.